Fruit Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruit Synthesis

Why not add a synthesis menu for fruits? I was thinking something similar to gem synthesis.

3 identical level 1 Sacred Fruits + 1 Purified Crystal + Synthesis Cost = 1 level 2 Fruit.
    3 identical level 2 Sacred Fruits + 1 Purified Crystal + Synthesis Cost = 1 level 3 Fruit.
    3 identical level 3 Sacred Fruits + 1 Purified Crystal + Synthesis Cost = 1 level 4 Fruit.
    3 identical level 4 Sacred Fruits + 1 Purified Crystal + Synthesis Cost = 1 level 5 Fruit.

Using Sacred Fruits to obtain "Unsynthed" fruits means that it would add a little more complexity to this idea, you would still have to farm for the scrolls, bottles and materials for each level fruit, as not to make it too easy.

In addition to this, a coupon exchange similar to the Gem Coupon Exchange would also help, especially for the Orange Fruits that have no identically fruits of a lower level and also the fruits that are of no use to certain classes, like heal/int/matk fruits for a knight.

Also, maybe add this too.

5 Ancient Tree Essence + 1 Purified Crystal + Synthesis Cost = 1 level 1 Fruit.

I think this would make the current Fruits System a lot better.
    Yes, this is great idea!
    87.50%
    No, this is a bad idea!
    0%
    A good idea but could be improved!
    12.50%
    Last edited by wildcard03; 04-04-2014, 09:02 AM.

Fruit synthesis and exchange would be a good way to make the fruit system more player-friendly, as without cash, you're highly unlikely to obtain level 5 fruits. I've been tossing all the rebirth fruits, so the exchange would've came in handy, lol. Though I don't know if I'd go along with making Ancient Tree Essences worth anything as it is meant to be a type of chancy system, and making it worth something in bulk evidently takes away from that aspect of the system.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't going to add anything about the tree essence but I edited it in after anyway as an "also maybe", thought I might as well throw it in. lol

Comment

I need a bottle exchange upgrade/downgrade system like 3 lower lvls = 1 higher, and 1 higher lvl = 2 lower lvl. Can't seem to get purification and magic bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          I need a bottle exchange upgrade/downgrade system like 3 lower lvls = 1 higher, and 1 higher lvl = 2 lower lvl. Can't seem to get purification and magic bottles.
          I have wayyy too many of those orange bottles, lol. Which of course, are useless due to how rare orange fruits are. Some bottle exchanging system would be nice.

P.S. I get all of my Purification bottles in Whisperwind, although drops do vary and a good amount of time grinding will need to be invested. Sometimes I'll get up to 18 within 4-5 hours of grinding, sometimes less than 5 (only happens occasionally). In a matter of, maybe a week straight of daily grinding, I've been able to collect over 150 bottles (rough estimate ). Magic bottles however, I do find harder to get. Sukemo coughs up maybe 3 bottles tops in 5 hours for me, if that. >.>

Comment

I like this idea as well since I am a casher but I wont cash this system , I think they should look into implementing something on the fruit not so sure about the PC since we have to use them for many other things but if it means that they will consider it then I am all for this Nice Wildman :P good job :P
            *Shortee1119
            Soul Of Ruins
            Married to: Azurastrike
            "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
            (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Working...
            X