Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One extra npc in corrupt L1-L10

Hello,

As a priest this has been bothering me non-stop. But when I finish with the mobs and get tele'd to the boss, more times than not it debuffs right away. However, when I use pure in heart or guardian embrace, it goes on cd, but does not activate. Maybe there's some latency issue but having to move each time(turning off afk since more people than not afk during the mobs) to be able to use it is a nuisance or troublesome for higher levels(heck, sometimes it doesn't even work after that)

Long story short, I want to suggest adding a npc in the second room instead of instant teleport to the boss. This 'may' stop the latency issues of having afk on in a previous room and entering the new room with the same afk.

If possible the good news is that it'll likely prevent skills from going on cooldown and not activating. It also helps people who want to heal up prior to facing the boss(ie, orb procs before the last monster dies, teleport in and boss is already attacking with no breather so to speak.)

While it's on the topic, maybe a less important note is having the guard(if this goes through) in the second room have the reward for the previous room. If you accept the reward you can't face the boss of that level. This might help people who can pass the mobs, but if it was very difficult; they might not want to face the boss since there's quite a discrepancy in difficulty(in my opinion from mobs and boss.)

Just a small suggestion for corrupt. Thanks for taking the time to see.
    Last edited by reinviting; 04-12-2014, 12:00 PM.

Yes!!! Just like evil beast sanctuary. I hate it when I afk then automatically transfer to boss and die due to the afk bug because the afk only kinda works on the previous zone xD so it didn't automatically attack the boss and instead got killed which sucks xD
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

+1 to this idea, would be good to be implemented and I don't think anyone would dislike it.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
      X