making armor pieces unbreakble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making armor pieces unbreakble

hi guys i just had a thought in my head about asking cs GM/Developers to make armor pieces unbreakable reason why is because i started playing cs yesterday and i kept getting pk'd by scions/ edolons which unfair on me because i trying to better my player and i don't have enough gold silver and bronze to repair them when i could use gold like that on advancing my wings mount ect =(
    Name: ItzSkindred
    Level:84
    Class:Anti-Mage Hybrid Ranger
    Plane:Eidolon
    Frag: Supreme bow I
    Server:S3 Kaymo Mountain
    Guild: S3 Sentinel Officer
    Mount: Great Phoenix
    Wings:Ultimate Demonlord +9
    Pet:Burning Angel
    Motto: Born For Greatness !!!

That's one of the aspects of PvP. There has to be some sort of downside to losing/being killed other than a bruised ego.

Comment

If you just started then you really should not worry about your gear all that much. Until you reach about lvl 30 the generic gears you pick up around are pretty useless. You could walk around with no gears and it would not make thaat much of a difference. Also, if you are that worried about it you could always move to a PvE server, then you can only be PKed in certain areas and events are are PvP.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
      X