This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds needs battle rating and/or level seperation

sry just realized that after i searched the wartune forums for a similar topics. the forums took me to the crystal saga forums. lock the thread plz mods
    Last edited by Thaurane; 09-18-2012, 08:36 PM.

hmm lets simplify !!! you said there's a level separation with 30-40 / 41-50 / 51-60/ 61- 70/ 71- 79/ 80- above !!!

well your idea is good fighting with same level even though if he/she is (mortal/scion/eidolon) !!!
    Use the search button, your question has probably been asked before.

An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ----- you never know when they are alt GMs

Respect All Member!!! To Respecting You !!!

---------R2 Is Rockin ON--------------

Comment

well, i suggest lvls to be like 30-34, 35-39 (or by battle rating) b/c otherwise the battle ratings become so far apart with them being 30-39 it gets to the point of the 39 being able to 1-2 shot the lvl 30. which makes the event simply no fun for that level 30.

btw i'm lvl 35 with 11k battle rating here and i'm still finding myself being 2-3 shot by lvl 38s and 39s

Comment

Are you talking about crystal Saga or Wartune? I do not know what a battle rating is.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Are you talking about crystal Saga or Wartune? I do not know what a battle rating is.
          oh wow nvm i just realized that after i searched for a similar topic that it took me to the crystal saga forums. found a bug in the forums then lol ^^
          Last edited by Thaurane; 09-18-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaurane View Post
            wartune, comeon ppl the "battle rating" in the title should have given it away that i wasnt talking about crystal saga
            Then you might not want to post it in the Crystal Saga Suggestion & Feedback section. *cough*
            Cmon, that "Crystal Saga" in that section should have given away that this is not wartune.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback

Comment

close thread !!!
              Use the search button, your question has probably been asked before.

An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
              Be kind to your fellow players ----- you never know when they are alt GMs

Respect All Member!!! To Respecting You !!!

---------R2 Is Rockin ON--------------

Comment

Working...
              X