Improved Sperion Look + Reduced Lag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved Sperion Look + Reduced Lag?

In my opinion, sperions make our characters look worse, they are just a bit too much, they lag up the game, and they get in the way.

So as they stand now, they consist of 6 little orb/dagger-like objects that float around your character, well "around" your character, they are all in the foreground of your character so they technically just sit on top of it, but more to the point. Rather than having 6 of these cluttery, lag inducing floaty daggers, why not just have one? It would reduce lag by a ton, especially in crowded places like, Starglade market area, Island of Blessing, Chambers of Fate, Crypt, Guessing game and other places where there may be a lot of characters.

It would also make our characters look a lot better and wouldn't get in the way so much. Here is a screenshot of what I mean.

Here is what a character looks like without a sperion;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Char without sperion.png
Views:	1
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	1748683

and here is what they look like with a sperion, and also what they would look like with my idea of an improved concept;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sperion.png
Views:	1
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	1748684< Here it shows the improved concept with just one dagger.
    ^Here it shows the current sperion
    with 6 "daggers".

Yes! dammit i hate those damn sperions lags. totally support this 1000% only with 1 dagger will be fine and generate lowest lag as possible.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I'm personally pro-symmetry. XD

Comment

Me too usually, just imagine it as another mage frag lol

Comment

just add one thing, the one dagger needs to be floating around the character so it looks cool lmao but i hope doesnt lag xD
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
          X