iob lag outs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iob lag outs

i keep laging out in iob and then when i reconnect i am in town i think you should fix it so if u get disconnected in there you can reconnect like sengolia just a suggestion probably wont happen

Moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

Comment

pretty sure its an issue i just added a suggestion at the end witch it why i put it under General Support
      as they say "Have general questions, issues or inquires about Crystal Saga? Ask here!" im not gonna get a responce about my issue under suggestions...... oh well probably wouldnt have got one from there anyway just move the stuff around dont worry about talking to the people to help there problem just move it to suggestions.. like really im outta here

Comment

One should not be so presumptuous as to assume their suggestions will not be heard, else why post at all? In terms of "talking to the people," we, the staff, do have other obligations and can only take time to venture into topics when we are available. We look for feedback from users, and if this thread gets notable attention, we will make note of it as we have previously noted a similar suggestion as it has been proposed before.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

this wont happen. theres no way in hell that will happen. lol i dont know if you are aware of the big controversy a while back regarding people abusing iob, but if they allow u to enter after disconnecting then theres a possibility you might be able to find a way to exploit certain things and ruin the game for your server. im sure its all been taken care of now, but that being said, dont hold your breath.

Comment

Working...
          X