• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Equinox Event

Fall Equinox Event

-Apple harvesting

st

what apples have to do with fall equinox

anyway +1 to this, i just love fulfilling bag with items cannot placed in vault
    Last edited by elsage; 09-21-2012, 01:06 PM. Reason: +1
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
      what apples have to do with fall equinox

anyway +1 to this, i just love fulfilling bag with items cannot placed in vault
      I guess it should be Fall Harvest Event, i'm looking at another CS place they have mooncake Event, that i know we ain't gonna have that.
      Last edited by sangofighter; 09-21-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Suggestions are always good, but what might make this one better is more detail. Will the apples be seeds? Will they be a drop? Is there a quest series for the apples?

What would you like to see when you think of 'apple harvesting'?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Suggestions are always good, but what might make this one better is more detail. Will the apples be seeds? Will they be a drop? Is there a quest series for the apples?

What would you like to see when you think of 'apple harvesting'?
          Ok, how about like the christmas event. You do a quest line that includes actually havesting apples. When you turn in apples you get apple pie. Double click apple pie and get one guaranteed reward and random reward from a list. That way people know right of that the event will reward something decent. Of course, that something is going to be different for everybody, so no matter what, someone's going to wish the guaranted item was something else. Good luck. Side note: Baby Vampire pet w/life leach > Morph to Vampire w/Life leach 2 and charm 2 > Morph Master Vampire w/ Life leach 3, charm 3, and something awesome that you've already done w/ Fire lord or demon king.

Comment

Apple seeds! <33

I wanna see pumpkins though! Lots and lots of pumpkins! And colorful leaves! <3
            â™”
            Vampire Prince
            • Server: Aurora Point
            • Character: Alexmancerx
            • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
            • Level: Eidolon 120
            • Guild: TheWanted
            • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Working...
            X