Suggestion for whenever lvl 110 dungeon is released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for whenever lvl 110 dungeon is released

I doubt this will happen, but I'll suggest it anyway. There's a dungeon at lvl 110, least there is in other versions of the game. Instead of heroic wings dropping on the Nightmare difficulty, I suggest ethereal wings drop. Now, I realize this might be frowned upon because of revenue purposes, however... With it taking upwards of 10 stars for an upgrade on wings after a certain point, 15 upwards after another point, we're looking at ALOT of ethereal wings needed for ultimate demon lord wings +9. Wouldn't flood the market with ethereal wings since people would be needing them for a long long long time. Nightmare lvl exelorn hallows was extremely difficult for awhile, and basically required high soul and hellwing. Based on the assumption that the lvl 110 dungeon will be in the same vein (meaning it won't be doable for everyone at first), I can't see everyone immediately going from angel lord or angel lord +1 at a rapid speed. As I said, doubt it will happen, but suggestions can't hurt. Besides, at some point the last set of wings will be released, and those need an entirely different wing item to upgrade. Money will be made on those over ethereal wings.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

at this point, i don't think ethereal wings should drop from dungeons. avernal realm, crypt, and lucky guess can get ethereal wings.
    open new server -> people finish wing with Heroic Wings ->people start buying Heroic Wings = still making money.
    if this release early then casher might think "I need to spend money again otherwise those free-casher will catch up to me"
    one more question. if they release 3rd wings then it will going to be "ONLY ITEM SHOP" or it able to get from event? If not then i think those casher will oppose it.

how about GMT?
    Renfa that all...
    I am non-cash player

Comment

I understand that E-wings do drop from avernal, crypt, lucky guess, but that's luck of the draw since it's all a chance to get them. What about wing upgrades that take upwards of 15 stars for one upgrade? Ok, doing crypt avernal and guessing game might be able to get people to extreme angel lord wings, possibly ultimate angel lord wings, but then what? Already hard enough to keep people in the game because they're running out of things to work towards, and you're suggesting to keep upgrading their wings they hope avernal winning crypt and guessing game and waiting 4 months for one upgrade once they reach the point where it takes 10+ stars to upgrade? Try looking at it like this. For those who've reached the point of needing ethereal wings to upgrade our wings, we all remember how hard it could be to upgrade demigod wings, in some cases firewings. They took alot of wings and alot of stars. Some cashers have told me it will take more ethereal wings than the worst of upgrades on demigod wings on some upgrades. My suggestion was merely a way for a slightly more reliable way to get ethereal wings, as crypt guessing game and avernal are all by chance to get them. I never said ethereal wing drop had to be the same as heroic wing drop, I merely suggest they drop.

And I don't know what the 3rd wing item will be, I've just seen them on Crystal Legacy, and they require a new item from cash shop.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

You mean the Illusive (or Ellusive) wings, kinda weird how Crystal Legacy seems to release game updates 1-day before CS does, but yet they hard 3rd gen wings already and we don't.

Comment

Working...
        X