New server with no crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server with no crystals

Your next server should have no crystals! It would be epic! You should allow VIP though to get income to support it but don't give crystals with it. Does anyone else agree? Come on plzzzz
    Yes
    60.00%
    No
    40.00%
    Last edited by stayplation4; 09-22-2012, 05:24 PM.

Agreed, I would definately join that server then. Would be epic indeed!

Comment

Yes Please!

I agree with this! There should be a server where Crystals do not have to be used. It is not fair to the players who cannot afford to buy Crystals. If there was a server where Crystals were not required to get epic things like Fire Lord Egg or other high leveled items, then I can see that more people would play. And people who do play would keep on playing! Please at least consider it!

I do enjoy playing Crystal Saga Thank you!

-JaysWing
      aka: ShyArcanine
      Last edited by R23341943; 09-22-2012, 05:22 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
      I am a Warrior. And by all Warrior's standards, I will fight with teeth and claw!

Comment

Could you imagine the lag... Thousands on the one server and the other 55 servers empty. Would ruin the game.

Comment

Then they should make more crystal free servers and all the cashers should play on crystal server..

Comment

"Then they should make more crystal free servers and all the cashers should play on crystal server.. "

And cashers would pay real money for something they get free on another server because.... Will never happen guys, grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by R23335088 View Post
              Could you imagine the lag... Thousands on the one server and the other 55 servers empty. Would ruin the game.
              Not necessarily! Some people love the server they are on or the character that they have put so much in to. Yes, they probably could just make a new character on that Crystal-less server but chances are they would stay with the character they have. I myself would not leave the server I am on. I love it, the people on it, and my characters
              I am a Warrior. And by all Warrior's standards, I will fight with teeth and claw!

Comment

Originally posted by R23335088 View Post
                "Then they should make more crystal free servers and all the cashers should play on crystal server.. "

And cashers would pay real money for something they get free on another server because.... Will never happen guys, grow up.
                they would never pay for something they can get free on another server? I dont think you understand. the server wouldnt be easier in any way. it would be exactly the same but without crystals. it would be much harder to get good items. and it relatively wouldnt effect most servers at all

Comment

Originally posted by stayplation4 View Post
                  it would be much harder to get good items. and it relatively wouldnt effect most servers at all
                  This^

I can see why people would want a non-casher server, but cashers bring in a lot of cash shop items into the economy. Imagine spending a year or longer on a battle bear because no one is selling gmuts, because no one is spending cash and getting them in the bonus packs. Imagine being stuck on demigod wings because there would be no ethereal wings. The pixie requires cash shop items too. No more torch parties. No morphing pets. No burning angels or demon kings because there would be no fire lord eggs. Everyone would have to rely solely on events, and the winners of events aren't going to sell anything they get.

A server like that would be hot for a few weeks, then no one would bother playing anymore because there'd be no point. Cashers don't just keep the game alive, they are an important part of the ingame economy.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R23341943 View Post
                    I agree with this! There should be a server where Crystals do not have to be used. It is not fair to the players who cannot afford to buy Crystals. If there was a server where Crystals were not required to get epic things like Fire Lord Egg or other high leveled items, then I can see that more people would play. And people who do play would keep on playing! Please at least consider it!

I do enjoy playing Crystal Saga Thank you!

-JaysWing
                    aka: ShyArcanine
                    SOTF gives free FL eggs, u can get most items without spending. just takes time and alts

Comment

id still enjoy a server with none of that. it would make the game more skilled based then no life based. but they could also work on that and get quests n stuff for those items. they should already have that anyways

Comment

I like expanding my pack to the max when I start a new server, wouldn't want to wait on random pack expander from green dragon and why would people get VIP if didn't get crystals?

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
                          I like expanding my pack to the max when I start a new server, wouldn't want to wait on random pack expander from green dragon and why would people get VIP if didn't get crystals?
                          who gets vip for the crystals? lol

Comment

noooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X