Suggestion : Friend chat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion : Friend chat.

Well I was thinking, the developers of CS have other games too. Two of them, for example, are conquer online and eudemons. In these games you have this thing called Frien Chat. I think it's pretty clear what that is but for the people that don't have a clue : You say something and only your friends you got added can read it. Like guildchat, but then for friends.

I'd like this on here, so much easier if you're guildless ;P

Flaws: so your saying a new chat that if you say something in it, all of your friends that are online can see it? Because then if one of your friends say something, and another friend can't see it because they are not friends with your friend. basically everyone will see different things. Say you asked something to a friend on that chat, like how much something is worth, and someone else that's your friend's friend but not your friend asks the same question, but for a different item, and your friend answers him, and you think he's talking to you... Anyways, it's very complicated. Just whisper or party up with the people you want to talk with..
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

What about a group chat where you can invite people to the chat?

Party chat is limited to 5 people, it'd be nice to be able to "invite" more people to chat together.

Also, a guild officers only chat so we can talk about the guild without having to use whispers/party.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
        Flaws: so your saying a new chat that if you say something in it, all of your friends that are online can see it? Because then if one of your friends say something, and another friend can't see it because they are not friends with your friend. basically everyone will see different things. Say you asked something to a friend on that chat, like how much something is worth, and someone else that's your friend's friend but not your friend asks the same question, but for a different item, and your friend answers him, and you think he's talking to you... Anyways, it's very complicated. Just whisper or party up with the people you want to talk with..
        Nah trust me, it works. I've been playing CO for about 8 years now, and theres basically no such situations. And if it happens you could say : "friendsname" "answer". See ? And most of the time the friends you have have your other friends added too. I know this is true cause i've seen it many many times.

Comment

Working...
        X