No announcement yet.

House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see a guild house of sorts before i ever see a house for the gamer. But you have to understand for them to want to implement it then there must be something they can potentially gain from doing it aside from just our happiness. Perhaps making a way to contribute crystal to a guild fund in order to buy said house and or contents. Or rather the option of using the gold or crystal funding. Although should a crystal funding be started I would hope it not like the rate of gold contribution where I would thus need donate 1000 crystal to give the guild 1 crystal in the fund. After all I still think 1g = 1c guild fund is a bit low.

Comment

Ok, the idea was to have fun and all, but ofc they can make us pay for beter things inside the house (guild house now. ) just dont make like the goddess thing, cuz the ones who dont have crystals cant use, or need to wait for a event that gives crystal to use it.
      The point for the house is to hav fun, but guild one to make reunions and all is better then use guild chat, pt chat or whisper, take long enough and some ppl we dont want to listen is always there. XD
      A board with announcements is cool, since the one on Guild Tab fill in fast. I cant even announce a Reward rule there. XD
      Training is cool, i dont need to pt 4 ppl to make goos use and teach theyr skills. We can do it on the Training for all guild! Great idea! And good for LG too.
      If this come true, lets have lots of fun! XD
      thanks guys.

Char: (S36)Neto
      Server: (S36)Mountain Nubina
      Guild: (S36)Hope

Win or lose, while there´s life, there´s hope.

- Sir Lanselot, Tactics Ogre VII

Comment

the guild house should have things like these:

Living room:where you can chat and stay with friends
        Training room:where you can do a pvp trainning and see how is your def/atk
        Vault:where you can store and/or put items that you don't need but you know that it will be usefull for someone.

or simply,make a map like Champion Bluff, put Vault and allow Pvp
        Mi blog sobre cs está de vuelta
        >>><<<

Discutamos temas de R2games en este foro en español
        >>><<

Muy pronto un Blog de Br

Comment

Originally posted by R2761998 View Post
          the guild house should have things like these:

Living room:where you can chat and stay with friends
          Training room:where you can do a pvp trainning and see how is your def/atk
          Vault:where you can store and/or put items that you don't need but you know that it will be usefull for someone.

or simply,make a map like Champion Bluff, put Vault and allow Pvp
          that would be awesome !
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment