can u make a item to increase a weapons or peice of gears durability lvl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u make a item to increase a weapons or peice of gears durability lvl

hi i have a frag weapon lvl5 and its almost out of durability can u make it so theres a item that returns the starting durability lvl to the peice of gear or item

Oh please do implement some item/add a repair option to get equips max dura back..
    Last edited by venomeh; 09-23-2012, 11:29 AM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Would not mind an item like this at all. I master repair all the time anyway, but I know some people might mess up or just not care until it's too late. Wonder what it'd be called lol.
      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
      IGN: Codawg
      Server: Celestial Haven
      Guild: BrimStone
      Class: Beastmaster
      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

i really think they should add somethig to restore a tiems max durability back

Comment

Since most Master repair more often then not I do not see the need for said item based on a mistake having been made. However, I can see it as a means of R2 actually making an item useful again. How many times does the basic repair hammer come up on wheels? I know i have 40+ of em in vault after throwing away another 50 a few weeks ago. So maybe there should be some similar item put into place to make us more willing use the repair hammer an potentially spend more money to get the durability back.

Comment

a perma item like this would sort of defeat the purpose of having two different types of repairs though an probably cost nearly same or same amt with various things as a master repair would have cost to mend the normal repairs effect..
            maybe, have it as a event?- for a week have your current set being worn each day repaired to max orig durability at event master for doing something or other and also a exchange X amt repair hammers into master hammers?

Comment

I don't know if we really need an extra item like this so much, but I do know I have normal repaired slayer gear before due to lag so I could use it -.-
              IGN: Sigrun
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
              Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
              Sigrun
              Mage lvl 38

Comment

my frag staff is lvl v and i dont want to lose it and its at 100durability

Comment

Could some GM give even response on this matter? I just fail to see how an item to get max dura back on equip / new durability increasing repair option on npcs would harm anyone...
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

an item who increasses the durability of any equip should be good, but for that you said there is the "master repair hammer"
                    Mi blog sobre cs está de vuelta
                    >>><<<

Discutamos temas de R2games en este foro en español
                    >>><<

Muy pronto un Blog de Br

Comment

Originally posted by R2761998 View Post
                      an item who increasses the durability of any equip should be good, but for that you said there is the "master repair hammer"
                      However Master Repair doesn't increase the max dura back to its natural maximum if you've accidentally used Normal Repair on the equipment..
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

Working...
                      X