Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

for non-cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for non-cashers

can u please make an event that gives permanent costume for those people who cant cash ?

Moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

This is a considerate proposal -- perhaps as part of future token exchange events.

Comment

for non-cashers

can you please make an event that give's permanent costume like token exchange for those people who can't cash

Comment

^^^ double thread post
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

His other thread that has the same name, and is the same basic thread is in a different forum, for a different game. It seems to me that he is requesting for both games, because he plays both games. So nope, not a double thread post.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Good catch its the exact same thread name and content which is a little weird though .

Like copy and paste.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Thread merged.

Please refrain from double-posting, Bulalord, as you've already started the exact same thread about a week ago, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X