Teleporter list.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleporter list.

Well I have been thinking for a while to ask in the forums if it would be possible to add heavenly isles to the list, even if its only a one way it would make it alot easier for us to access, and the lvl cap of 75 can still be held on it so lower lvls can't gain entrance just like with all the other places we have on the teleporter list.
    s157 DGoddess

I wish Heavenly Isle would just get a portal like all the other maps, other places' access is level-restricted as well so I'm not entirely sure why we have to go through Ardhon to get there anyway, it's a pain when doing DIV or reds anyway. A teleporter would definitely be nice too.
    IGN: Sigrun
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
    Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
    Sigrun
    Mage lvl 38

Comment

Well, crystal ladder is like a tower.
      You go up and up at this tower. Until you reach heaven :P

In an other version of the game, it requires at least 1 team to have defeated floor 30 ladder.
      So you pretty much enter heavenly isle by going up this tower and then jump out of a window *cough*

Only annoying part for me is that there isn't a clickable map.

Comment

Shove the Teleporter NPCs into Zones section, since we're most likely gonna talk to them more not than the others, this way we can teleport faster and don't need to search the NPC list (which changes randomly depending) when you open the map. Also add Tyria Village to Teleporter NPC in SG this way we can go 1- way quickly and walk back to SG. Its a pain to go to Tyria if u have to click through 4-maps everyday cause its not in World MAP.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          Also add Tyria Village to Teleporter NPC in SG this way we can go 1- way quickly and walk back to SG. Its a pain to go to Tyria if u have to click through 4-maps everyday cause its not in World MAP.
          Events -> Special -> Eidolon Pack and there you have Goddess of Fate - Tyria Village link
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
          X