Enchanting Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting Stuff

I'm having serious problems enchanting my gear and it's especially awful to fail on my frag weapon because I waste 4 DC on the failure and then another 4 DC trying to get back up to where I was before. I've seen other threads about this but they didn't seem to be resolved. Anyway, here are my suggestions:

1) A failed enchant shouldn't automatically lower the + of the item. Make it so there is a chance to stay the same even after a failure.
    2) There should be certain "checkpoints" in enchanting so that once the weapon has been enchanted to that level, it can't fall below the checkpoint. For example, if there was a checkpoint at +5, once the player enchants to +5, it won't fall below +5 no matter how many failures. This is to prevent a +9 weapon from going back down to +3. I'd recommend checkpoints at +3 +5 +7 +9 and +11.

make it the same as upgrading our pets

there is some break points ^_^

(S7)VVILT ----- if you know whats the meaning of my name then i'll give you 1 platinum, just whisper me IN GAME or reply here but be sure you are S4 S5 or S7 character ^_^ hehe

this will be fun

Server: (S7)Cragstone

IGN: (S7)Long4
    Guild: (S7)Neutrals

Comment

Working...
    X