Dual Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Classes

It would be cool if on the last rebirth, there was a system you could merge your class with another class and get some of the skills, or a weapon.

Like knights could use bows and priests could use daggers 0.O

There could be some skills you couldn't pick like vagabonds swiftness or titans guard.

I know this won't ever happen, but if it could what are the combo's you would want to see o.o?

On the left I picked a class and on the right I put what I think they might want to have from the second class.

Ranger + Rogue ( Long range attacks on a rogue and traps also a heal Insane attack speed. )
    Knight + Priest ( Drastically improves tanking abilities almost immortal o.o )
    Mage + Knight ( For the ability to tank )
    Priest + Ranger ( Dual heals great many traps )
    Ranger + Mage ( long ranged kiting nuker )

Probably won't be popular but post what you would want to have from another class.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
    It would be cool if on the last rebirth, there was a system you could merge your class with another class and get some of the skills, or a weapon.

Like knights could use bows and priests could use daggers 0.O

There could be some skills you couldn't pick like vagabonds swiftness or titans guard.

I know this won't ever happen, but if it could what are the combo's you would want to see o.o?

On the left I picked a class and on the right I put what I think they might want to have from the second class.

Ranger + Rogue ( Long range attacks on a rogue and traps also a heal Insane attack speed. )
    Knight + Priest ( Drastically improves tanking abilities almost immortal o.o )
    Mage + Knight ( For the ability to tank )
    Priest + Ranger ( Dual heals great many traps )
    Ranger + Mage ( long ranged kiting nuker )

Probably won't be popular but post what you would want to have from another class.
    Sounds Great i really like this idea
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Nice idea but the each class would lose their specialty if this would be implemented.
      Instead of having merged class, why not just have a 2nd class (higher class of each class) with some improved skills
      i.e.
      Knight ---> Dragon Knight
      Rogue ---> Shadow Hunter/Assassin
      Mage ---> Sage
      Priest ---> Bishop
      Ranger ---> High Elf/Sniper

Comment

Working...
      X