buff and potion "fix"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buff and potion "fix"

So this update the timers were 'fixed' as in instead of showing HH:MM: (with the seconds out of view) the buffs and potions got space in between eachother, resulting in this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	buff&potions.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	1732539

I wouldn't mind a spacious outlay of the buffs&potions, if you could actually still see all of them. The potions aren't even used in this screenshot (taken from a mage on afk-mode) or they would be behind the minimap not visible at all. I've tried going full screen, still the "like facebook", "free crystal" and "VIP" buttons blocked them out.

Since there is only ONE buff that lasts over 60min (goddess buff), I would suggest the timer to show H:MM:SS (if the H doesn't fit, leave it out, but as I recall former buff and potion timers you could see one digit of the HH, so a single H should fit).

As for those buttons: Most people have already Liked on facebook, so it's now only being an eyesore. Same goes for the VIP: some of us are already VIP, so get it out for those who are?
    I guess the "Free Crystal" button is required to be visible for other reasons and the Recharge button, well, gotta make a living somehow.

In short: Remove the spacious, change to H:MM:SS, remove FB-button upon liking, VIP-button upon becomming, Free Crystal-button smaller if possible.
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Being the mage in question, I already had trouble seeing everything behind those buttons but now it's completely impossible
    IGN: Sigrun
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
    Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
    Sigrun
    Mage lvl 38

Comment

Thanks! I already my buff..
      IGN: Angel,Blue exorcist
      Lvl :Scion 9x,Mortal 4x