Kill Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Points

I was thinking of anew way to make the game more interesting.A new icon can be added to the top of the screen that show how many kills you have done till date.There can be exciting prizes for collecting kill points(1 kill=1kill point)[KP].In my suggestion they can be as follows,
    1. 100 KP= 5 CRYSTALS
    2. 500 KP= 1 HW/1MUT
    3. 1000 KP=2 HEALTH ORBS/MANA ORBS
    4. 2000 KP=1 EW/1 GMUT
    5. 3000 KP=1 PC
    6. 5000 KP=+5 PATK/MATK/PDEF/MDEF BOOST (PERMANENT)

They ca be obtained from a seperate slot of Item Shop that trades KP.So, guys how do you like my idea?

Rewards there, punishments should be there, more risks you will take. But it will be a little bit unfair to the low level players. right?
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

Not at all by Lv. 20 we can kill monsters at Bearpaw valley with ease . Building KP is no probs!

Comment

Nice, I'll suggest this to our PRO team.
        Thanks

Comment

Just asking ,if this suggestion is agreed how long before will it start?

Comment

love the idea

Comment

What if I bring my alts out to PK them over and over for the points? O.o

Comment

I do believe the original poster is referring to mob kills.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh mobs, then it's different xD Coco's reply about punishment made me thought that it's about PK people lol

Comment

i like this to but could u make the prizes better

Comment

Actually I was thinking that Party kills should be included in the KP storage icon.Moreover, I want to add another exchange bonus of +5 Strength/Agility/Intellect/Endurance permanent boost for those who can make 7500 kills.

Comment

this is horrible idea, R2 is a business and needs to make money. They already give away daily $hop items for free and this would be abused by alts, like seed events and guessing game.

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                          Oh mobs, then it's different xD R2_Coco's reply about punishment made me thought that it's about PK people lol
                          Yeah, I misunderstood it.
                          Thanks

Comment

come on at least 5 crystals for 200KP.

Comment

Ok ,forget the items but allow the crystals and the stat boosts atleast

Comment

Working...
                              X