Emergency maintenance announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency maintenance announcement

I have seen many people complaining about losing seed/training/dungeon attempt because of the emergency maintenance.

Even though there was an announcement 60 mins before the maintenance, it is still possible for someone to login 59 mins or less before the maintenance and missed the announcement.

Therefore I suggest that whenever there is an emergency maintenance, upon logging in, there will be an announcement in your chat box that tells you how long you have until the server is down (similar to the 1 that says you got a green coin when you first login after reset)

I wasn't affected by the emergency maintenance as I was online by the time the announcement was made. However I wish this suggestion will be implemented to avoid further loss of daily attempts for both me and other people.

/signed

just lost oranges on 2 chars

Comment

I once suggested we should have a Seng-type announcement. You know how in seng, a big announcement in scrolling letters comes right in the MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN. Hard to miss that...Emergency maintenance should appear there every 10 minutes.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

There was emergency maintenance? For what? Someone please enlighten me :L
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

On another MMO I played, emergency maintenance announcements began 2 hours prior to maintenance and were announced in a system message across the server every 5 minutes.

Also, wouldn't hurt to have an announcement upon logging in like the dragon coin message does.
          Last edited by hoss9424; 09-28-2012, 10:41 AM. Reason: addition
          (S50)Nevill
          Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

After emergency maintenance, make me always failed to connect to server but if i can login , im always DCed .......damnnnnnnnnn
            Name : (S1)DivasMG
            Class : Hybrid Mage
            Honor : Emperor
            Server : (S1)Aurora Point
            Plane : Eidolon
            Spouse : (S2)CaesarMike
            Guild : Legends

Comment

They could put an announcement in the character login screen if that isnt too difficult. Or place one above the server login button of the servers having maintenance? Like put it right above the angel island button if that server is having emergency maintenance. Or make a live feed box on the front of the website, like a twitter feed. Im full of ideas but bad at implementing them so just tell me if any of this sounds too difficult or stupid XD
              Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
              (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
              Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
              (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

Working...
              X