I have an Idea! *moaning by r2 staff begins*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an Idea! *moaning by r2 staff begins*

Okay, so i was talking about a trade deal the details of which no one needs to know, and we both agreed that while all of the new cash gems were wonderful, one was missing....an MP Regen gem.
    Then i got a second idea! * larger collective moan from r2 staff* Why not a MP gem too?
    we have PATK,MATK,PDEF,MDEF,HP,crit damage, Crit def,ATK spd, Cast spd, Hp regen, crit rating, and Healing.

See how its almost like every gem has an opposite? Hp doesnt. Hp regen doesnt. They're lonely. So, very....lonely.....
    So that's my idea; 2 new gems, Mp Regen, and Mana.
    My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
    Character ~ I'm never telling~
    Guild ~ That would institute telling~
    Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

What is crit dmg opposite? And on the subject of gems, can we have orange gems like saga of hero? That thankfully, don't take 3 immaculates to make and orange gem, and there are 3 orange teirs. Also change it so it has dual stats, since it cost 2 different types of gems to make. Okay, that was me whining. On a serious note. What would you socket it in? The helmet? We already have more gems than we know what to do with and getting unbound peridots is a pain, don't give me more gems to collect #11. Wait, I'm a rogue, what am I saying. Are you saying they be like kynites and pink diamonds? Bound from event master and unbound from fate shop, or a dropping gem?

Comment

Personally I'd love a move speed gem, and as for where to put them? They can always make wings or insignia socketable.

Comment

Would love that, as long as they don't have us get new socketing shards for them, and fix it so gems aren't lost upon upgrading, at least for the wings

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
          Okay, so i was talking about a trade deal the details of which no one needs to know, and we both agreed that while all of the new cash gems were wonderful, one was missing....an MP Regen gem.
          Then i got a second idea! * larger collective moan from r2 staff* Why not a MP gem too?
          we have PATK,MATK,PDEF,MDEF,HP,crit damage, Crit def,ATK spd, Cast spd, Hp regen, crit rating, and Healing.

See how its almost like every gem has an opposite? Hp doesnt. Hp regen doesnt. They're lonely. So, very....lonely.....
          So that's my idea; 2 new gems, Mp Regen, and Mana.

Sry with tenets who needs mp :P mp regan maybe hm.. and why u call um cash gems o.0.. who cashes gems :P

Comment

Could always make +drop % and +exp % gems. I'm sure there would be plenty of people who would use them, even if it wouldn't be something to use in PvP.

Comment

Working...
            X