Crypt has ended debuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt has ended debuff

Some of us are forgetful,and are in the last chamber when the crypt has ended.There,we receive a debuff that will teleport us back to StarGlade.Some of us go to Avernal Realm right after.My dilema is that on numerous occasions i have gone to ar right after,and ended up in Starglade.Really,there is no reason that you should even have this debuff incorporated into the game.I vote to have it revealed.

vote if it should be removed or kept.
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 06:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Originally posted by Apoud View Post
    Some of us are forgetful,and are in the last chamber when the crypt has ended.There,we receive a debuff that will teleport us back to StarGlade.Some of us go to Avernal Realm right after.My dilema is that on numerous occasions i have gone to ar right after,and ended up in Starglade.Really,there is no reason that you should even have this debuff incorporated into the game.I vote to have it revealed.
    Quoted your other thread so that one can be closed, anyway it is there to kick people from crypts itself. There used to be a bug that let you dodge it, and when there was usually 1st-3rd places in crypts would be gone for the next day withing an hour of crypts ending. So yeah, given that I think the kick is needed.

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

Working...
      X