Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread merged.

Originally posted by R214124563 View Post
    WHAT is point of corruption keys? we have limit of 5 dungeons per day. many players cant go in both corruption event because r2 force all europe players to play in US time zone . also there is ALOT AFK BUG players who farm mobs. so for normal player is almost immposible to enter corruption. i know you care only for US players but they are not the only one who play the game. think a bit for ALL. Remove keys and leave just 5 attempts per day.
    R2's Crystal Saga caters to American timezones, hence why our event schedule best suits individuals living in the states. No player is forced to play on our platform as there are other hosts that exist. These other platforms are actually licensed to host servers suited for those playing from Europe, should you find our timing exceptionally inconvenient.

In terms of the AFK bugging in Corruption, you're more than welcome to report this in the Bug Reports subforum should you have adequate leads (I.E. screenshots, coords, videos, etc.).
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-19-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Thread merged.

R2's Crystal Saga caters to American timezones, hence why our event schedule best suits individuals living in the states. No player is forced to play on our platform as there are other hosts that exist. These other platforms are actually licensed to host servers suited for those playing from Europe, should you find our timing exceptionally inconvenient.

In terms of the AFK bugging in Corruption, you're more than welcome to report this in the Bug Reports subforum should you have adequate leads (I.E. screenshots, coords, videos, etc.).
      R2 already merge Europe server whit Europe time to US servers and FORCE players to new server time witch is US one.

Comment

Stay on topic. If you need to be reminded, this thread is about Corruption and Guild Boss.
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-19-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I agree that corruption should be open all day and keys should be removed. once you use the key its just a solo dungeon event anyway so there is no need to make all players do at the same time.
          This simple change will just allow more freedom to players so they can do corruption when they have time instead of rushing or missing it if something else comes up.
          With the 5 run limit it will be similar to a normal dungeon so restrictions to american timezone shouldn't be a problem.
          Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Thread merged.

Well if R2 wanted a loop hole around the times bit, there is a sizable chunk of the North American population who works evening/nights, granted it's probably not the majority, but it does still exist. A few events thrown in at later times to cater to those in North America who can't wake up early in the day, or just can't be on because they have to get ready for work, or do things before work, etc... it would still be considering catering to North American times.

As for All day corruption... I don't really agree with that. If they were to make it an all day event, the rewards would probably be nerfed, and after the riot that went on about corruption not too long ago, not really wanting to see something that would change the rewards. What I do think, however, is that Keys need to go. We get 5 attempts at it, why do we need keys? 5 attempts in a timed event is more than fair. Again, back to the work thing, if you can't be on for both these days, keys become a huge hassle. How can you do corruption daily (it's the most important daily event, so it's kind of important to not miss it) and keep up with keys if you can't be on for both, when corruption can take 40-60 minutes for all 5 attempts? Sacrifice runs for key farming? That option will get laughed at by just about any player. And key farming is a headache itself. With everyone afk for keys all over the map, there are days when you can grind the whole hour for keys and get 4.

Keys in corruption has been the real issue that's been needing to be addressed, but no one's been wanting to bring it up for a long time because of fear of corruption being made to only collect one pack per run. Now that that issue's long been taken care of, I see no reason not to address it.

Comment

+1 to all day corruption. I work long hours and i miss first corrupt and cant stay awake during 2nd corrupt cuz i gotta sleep for work :/ Keys are pointless due to the fact that its a dungeon based event, And as usual it is a SOLO dungeon with no PvP so why wouldn't you make it available at an time of the day? And if you insist on keeping the keys then at least make the key area a PvP area. spice it up a bit eh? hehehehe >
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

very nice idea! i hav college in the gg+ event hrs so i miss them almost every day would love to see events extended for the whole day xD
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                X