House?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House?

I was wondering, is it possible to add on character houses? It would allow players to have a retreat, to chill out... I have seen this done on Shadowtale, (a game I played before CS) and it was very fun.
    How they did it was, normal, non-p2p players got low quality houses. Pay to play players got to choose from about three different types of houses.
    You could buy furniture for your house. Decorate and customize.
    Only friends, or friends of friends could visit. (I recomend a notification, allowing owning players to accept or deny characters.)
    To visit your home, you clicked a button on the toolbar.
    To visit other's houses, you clicked them, or their name, and clicked 'visit house.'

It is just a suggestion, and I feel it could be very fun!
    Last edited by Kymeron; 09-28-2012, 04:43 PM.
    IGN: (S47)Kymeron
    Server: Sullen Dunes
    Class: Rogue (Balanced)
    Level as of 02/05/14: 71
    Other names: Denduron, Aeros, Annie... (I have 32+ of these)

Kymeron Pyras Zuhakeetaz
    Lord of Flames
    "Ketuon exeron akalous deviout"
    "When all else fails, I will be there."

Someone made a similar suggestion. Please use search function next time.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Ugh no. Doesn't help the game in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        Ugh no. Doesn't help the game in the slightest.
        Makes it a perfect suggestion. No one can complain it's broken or that it doesn't work like it's suppose to. It can't be abused by alts. It would give people an outlet for creativity.

It'll probably never happen, especially since it's been suggested numerous times before, but there's no harm in dreaming.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It gives nothing to help further advance our characters. It has no rewards or benefits. So IMO it doesn't help in the slightest.

Comment

it does if a chest is added into the house for extra storage. Like in lord of the rings online, there is a bank with storage and chests in your house you can buy for storage. could be a place to put all of those extra clothing pieces. we could also build a pet house for our pets and extra mounts out back. maybe a small planting area for our event seeds so the seed of life event area isnt crowded by alts? at least your main could plant their seeds in peace. lord of the rings online only allowed one house per account so only one of your characters could get it. but it also had permisions to allow others to edit and use the chest in the house. would make it easier to trade between characters too. just think of all the possibilitys.
            Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
            (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
            Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
            (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

Working...
            X