Island Of Blessing re-enter ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island Of Blessing re-enter ideas

Island of Blessing is a good event but I get dced sometimes in the middle of it and no way to re-enter. I believe R2 should make a special way for players that entered can go back to their zone they was in (maybe like a special item like Zone A token and Zone B token that only last for Island of Blessing duration). it hurts to get disconnected and no way to go back in cause of a storm or another event that makes u lose connection for a second. Please R2 players are getting annoyed of this cause they don't have connection that's good.
    Yes by using special items
    7.69%
    Yes by using Rainpack buffs
    23.08%
    Yes using same tactics as seng
    61.54%
    No. leave as is
    7.69%
    Letting the fire burn within me!

I support this, either if R2 decide to use a token or the buff we get once entering. The point is to allow those players who joined within 12:00-12:10 to enter again when connection issues show up! Help R2 Team ;3
    TO BE INSPIRED IS GREAT...
    TO INSPIRE IS INCREDIBLE!
    IGN: (S31)iRoseMary
    Server: (S31)Tree of Life
    Class: Blood Hybrid Priest
    Plane: Scion

Comment

I am sick and tired of getting kicked out of IOB for different reasons. It would be very helpful to everyone if IOB didn't kick us out or let us re-enter to our own team. I for one have slow internet, and I even have to share it and i don't want to lose Soul Shards anymore! (or even health orbs!)

Comment

Added Poll. Let's see what other players have to say
        Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

A token isn't even necessary. The system is already working in Sengolia.

Comment

Working...
          X