Sengolia Battlegrounds, Spawn Kills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia Battlegrounds, Spawn Kills

I've been noticed, and have too been a victim of unfair Sengolia's. People who have upgraded there Tenets have had the bright idea to sit in the other teams spawn point and kill off the team before they can even get out of the spawn point.

As a suggestion, could you consider putting in some kind of barrier that blocks off the spawn point from the rival team? Or maybe even a spawn protection until a player can get past their Life Crystal. Thus allowing players to have a chance of enjoying Sengolia?

Kind of like Delivery, where the plunders can enter but cannot attack. Can that be put into Sengolia.

Players call it "Honor farming" but its unfair if the other team cannot even defend themselves. Please, help fix this issue of the Unfair Sengolia Battlegrounds. Thank you.
    Last edited by PokeAddict; 07-21-2014, 04:28 AM.

I agree or have it like land grab. When you die you have the buff to heal 5% hp a sec, you can't get hit, and totally movable. Gives people to either try a run for it, leave, or work together to try and stun long enough to make some distance.

If a protection it might have to be quite a bit of distance before life crystal or defenders have a complete upper hand. Or make it so the barrier is like bloody acres(minus not being able to go through for your team) So people can't hide behind it and attack and attackers can't attack inside(from behind the barrier.)

But I agree, nothing more annoying than dying and can't move for 8s or so(however long it is.)

Comment

or like in mmo shooting games, a 5 second respawn protection ^^

Comment

Originally posted by PokeAddict View Post
        I've been noticed, and have too been a victim of unfair Sengolia's. People who have upgraded there Tenets have had the bright idea to sit in the other teams spawn point and kill off the team before they can even get out of the spawn point.

As a suggestion, could you consider putting in some kind of barrier that blocks off the spawn point from the rival team? Or maybe even a spawn protection until a player can get past their Life Crystal. Thus allowing players to have a chance of enjoying Sengolia?

Kind of like Delivery, where the plunders can enter but cannot attack. Can that be put into Sengolia.

Players call it "Honor farming" but its unfair if the other team cannot even defend themselves. Please, help fix this issue of the Unfair Sengolia Battlegrounds. Thank you.
        This has been going on forever, its not right i agree!!! BUT in most servers thrs not enough players in seng for it to even matter and as other before you have found not respawning is the best way to combat it. Also the CS moderators cannot change it, only the actual owners can. SO this cannot happen
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
          This has been going on forever, its not right i agree!!! BUT in most servers thrs not enough players in seng for it to even matter and as other before you have found not respawning is the best way to combat it. Also the CS moderators cannot change it, only the actual owners can. SO this cannot happen
          But i would hope the people of R2 would take the time to look over these pages and try make the game better that is what the forums are for (in some areas of the site) so it could happen... maybe? lol

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
            But i would hope the people of R2 would take the time to look over these pages and try make the game better that is what the forums are for (in some areas of the site) so it could happen... maybe? lol
            The people at R2 are too busy counting stacks of our money to give a ****.
            Kinda new here

Going for a hybrid Mage build. Ice AoE, Fire DPS, Blink 5, Various offense perks, and every last attribute point going to Intelligence. I know that's not every clear but I don't quite know what it'll be ether.

Comment

sorry to say but adding a "barrier" wouldnt do squat. they would just sit outside of it. They should remove seng entirely (because theyve done nothing over the several thousands complaints and requests) and replace it with somehting beneficial to all players. both round of seng are over on my server in under 3 minutes. its beyond pathetic.

Comment

Working...
              X