Voice Chat and Mute System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Chat and Mute System

My suggestion is to ask you guys if you can add voice chat to the game along with a mute system.

Voice Chat: My idea is that there would be a guild channel, local channel, trade channel and world channel #1, world channel #2, etc. For the world channels you can try putting a limit to how many people that is allowed to join the channel. And in the options of the game where the sound settings are, there should be a option to enable push-to-talk and set the key for it and allow people to adjust the volume of their mic. And do you how the chat area has that part where you can hide the chat there should be a part like that for seeing who is on the chat channel that you're in and when someone talks a chat bubble will pop up next to their name or their name will be highlighted. What I am trying to say is that try to do something that makes them stand out from people who aren't talking.

Mute System: For the mute system there should be something like you can choose which player you want to mute in that channel.

This is my suggestion. Thanks for reading this.

does not sound that bad but some people may not have mics on there computers so idk

Comment

Use Skype lol.
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
      X