No announcement yet.

Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S4.. we need merge cause the server almost totally die.. only few players left.. n will be none if u didnt merge us..
    But there is still life n know lot ppl will come back if u merge us.. So pls.. merge us..

Better suggestion.. merge us all into 1 server.. PVP free for all.. like hellstorm but all player forced to join n get teleport there when its the time..
    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

There needs to be a merge with 96 west

im a top 4 Guild with 15 players 4 are active.. its a joke really!! can we merge please!! DEMONS server 67 !!! My guild DEMONS 96west us GdNation is my name on there thank you

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456
        i just made seng...was only person in. can it be more dead? not gonna even bother to go in next time...it was suppose to be pvp event merge plz on s4-20
        If you would, please avoid posting multiple times. You may update your initial post, however any duplicates will be removed to prevent clutter. Thank you.

Comment

Supporting merge suggestion for S6, 10, 11, 15, 24, 29, 56, 58, J3, J5, and K1.~

Comment

Agreed and have stated as before, S4-S20 needs merge badly. TY so much gamma for starting this thread. It is a step forward to creating a more exciting game play for everyone.

Comment

Merge - S6, S10, S11, s15, S24, S29, S56, S58, J3, J5, K1 (;
              -[Tundra];;(S24)Cake--x
              The Death of me, will be the death of you.

Comment

Everyone, this thread is for you to post your server list, asking for a merge.
                There is no need to post your complaints about how "dead" your server is.
                Also, if your server is already listed, there is not a great need for more posts requesting a merge. Once it is requested your server will be investigated for the need for a merge.
                And if you post your request numerous times from an alt, those posts will be deleted.
                Thank you.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

can the oldest servers be merged together? ie S1-20 (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,16,20)
                  User:Patrick2675
                  Class:Mage
                  Guild:thenemy
                  Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                    can the oldest servers be merged together? ie S1-20 (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,16,20)
                    We are not accepting requests/suggestions on which server(s) you want to be merged with; just the servers that would like a merge. That decision is up to the devs.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 07-25-2014, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Im from merged servers DP1, DP2, DP3, J6, J7, J8, S52, S55, S57, S59 and would LOVE TO SEE ANOTHER MERGE!!!
                      [S55]Abbie
                      [S3]Legends
                      Eidolon 147
                      Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                      Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                      Kilin
                      Holy Terrene
                      Level 7 Seiryu
                      +1497 Soul
                      Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Stop making new server.. Merge all into 1 server!!

Comment

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS merge server 1 - 3 this servers are dying we really need more ppl

Comment

S1-s3

Needs urgent merging

Comment

Please merge servers S1-S3 please.

Comment

Yes Please could you merge some of the oldest pvp servers, although there are alot of active toons on these servers most of them are alt accounts therefore there are very few actual ppl playing on these servers we desperately need new ppl to keep these servers active & keep the game interesting for those of us that are still here & playing regularly. Servers 1 through 20 would be the best place to start I'm thinking however I'm sure the moderators will do an adequate job of investigating the servers & will realize what the situation is for them. Thankyou for you consideration & I for one look forward to the possibility of this merge
                                Last edited by AphraelSparhawk; 07-25-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X