No announcement yet.

Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S75 and S73 Weeeee neeeeeeeeeeed a merrrrggeeeeeeeee Everything is so dead over here, people are quitting left right and centre! Would be nice if you could merge us with S77! thank youuu

Comment

S61 and merged servers are looking for a merge with S63-S65

It is long overdue for us to merge. Not only I but many other players discuss this on both servers daily.
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

I will be updating the request list later this evening, and I will forward all requests.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
          I will be updating the request list later this evening, and I will forward all requests.
          Thank you for that Hopefully all this pays off for everyone in every server lol
          Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
          Character : Rogue
          Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
          Plane : Eidelon
          Level : 110

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
            It is long overdue for us to merge. Not only I but many other players discuss this on both servers daily.
            agree, we need to merge with an old server like s61 , our ghost town is ruled by 2 cashers only all the new servers that we merged with ,,, quit already ,, its not fun at all

Comment

I am from s63 and we are merged with s65, s67, s69, s71. Many of them have already quit and it would be nice to merge with s61 and the other servers they are with, rather than to merge with newer servers.

Comment

i also feel we should be merged with older servers with players stronger then the top here

Comment

Let me just restate that having more players from your server post here does not increase your server's chances of getting merged. This is a suggestive thread, and we do not "count votes". If your server is already included in the original post, there is no reason to continue spamming the thread. All merge decisions are up to the devs, regardless of how many players agree or disagree with a merge.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 01-14-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Let me just restate that having more players from your server post here does not increase your server's chances of getting merged. This is a suggestive thread, and we do not "count votes". If your server is already included in the original post, there is no reason to continue spamming the thread. All merge decisions are up to the devs, regardless of how many players agree or disagree with a merge.
                    We know that, but we are requesting if we got merge, please with an old server not new server because if we merge with new server nothing will change,
                    we are showing that every-time we merge with new server, they quit. and our ghost town swarm with ghosts over and over

Comment

• I agree with zanzibar, merge with older server usually kills the newer one, im from s67, already merged with s69, s71 and s63, s65, it's still too early for merge imho.

Comment

• I am from s41. Many of them have already quit and it would be nice to merge with s65, s67, s69, s71 and the other servers they are with.

Comment

• S25, S28, S30, S31, S34, S38, S43, S46, S47, S51, & U2 server group

merge us with someone else already. At this point, the game isn't fun anymore just doing the same thing with the remaining people which are the same every day. i am honestly getting bored of the same 4 shops for the past 5 months.
                          Originally posted by Dr.Q
                          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

• I am from Kabam i would like to see a merge between our English and French servers please
                            I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

• from kabam too no need for a merge we r already too active
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• im sorry to say that but S80 already need to merge with S79 !
                                our stats and our lvl our honor are already the same on both server !
                                from the start of S79 it is pretty hard to spawn the crypt boss and if he do ! it will be at 20:45 when nobody is inside and he just gonna be wasted
                                plz merge our 2 server in 1
                                PLZ do it! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X