No announcement yet.

Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 176 is need of a merge have had one in almost 2 years. guilds are dying out players are leaveing the server or quieting hard to get mp or anything else done for the lack of players.

Comment

• yah i think S79 needs a merge badly with s80 in order for both server to prosper due to the small amount of players

Comment

• S58 its emptyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol few shops for some time now i think its time for a merge have you guys considered this?

Comment

• [Post moved to relative thread]

Originally posted by ChesssePie View Post
          S58 its emptyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol few shops for some time now i think its time for a merge have you guys considered this?
          All of US West PvP's servers are and have been merged into one group since the last merge.
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-04-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• S79 need merge withS80.. u really nned to do.. tq

Comment

• Merge s73, s75 and s77 to server s78 and above pls thanks

Comment

• Yea...S81 killed off over half the population in S80...
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• where is the merge S79 with S80 ??
                  S78 got merge with S77 S76 and S74 before us and they have a way bigger diference of stats then us
                  S78 had 0 chance to do anything
                  im realy sure its time to merge S79 and S80

Comment

• Merge s79 to s80 please, since s81 came out s80 dieing fast :/

Comment

• s80 is dying we need a merge
                      (another server is coming) 2 servers in two months
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2015, 08:01 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

• I am from S55, S52, S57, S59 and would like to see another merge

We are also merged with S1-S3 and a load of others but hell we gotta keep this party going....
                        DeathDealer
                        Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

• yes we need another merge plz gms for s1 s2 s3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Look into server group s1-s3 to see if population is suitable for server merge.

Comment

• server group S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8 would like to see another merge soon, its pretty quiet here.
                              (pst, would be fun to get into good fight with s51 and other servers they merged with)

Comment

• We need another merge please for s1, s2, s3.
                                Noypi: (S2)CRUCIFYME

Comment

Working...
                                X