Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a merge?

Will be gathering info on which servers players believe should be merged, please post your suggestions and feedback here. I can't promise that your server will be merged, but will help the voices of community be heard. please be respectful to forum rules &keep thread civil. if you don't see your server # in my list please post it and will include it in the top list of this post &reference your posts as the suggestion

Servers requesting merges:
    so far I believe the following are requesting merges:

[S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54, S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, & S72]

[S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, & S71]

Hope everyone is having a fun time playing!
    Yes!
    77.65%
    No thank you.
    22.35%
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-13-2017, 08:34 AM.

I am from S55, S52, S57, S59 and would like to see another merge

Last edited by Death.Dealer; 07-24-2014, 04:18 AM. Reason: death has no reason
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

In order to keep tally-confusion to a minimum, please try to include the servers you are already merged with. Posting without including all currently merged servers will throw off the tally. Thank you.

For example: I am from merged servers #, #, #, etc. and would like to see another merge.
      Last edited by Reverie; 07-24-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Server requesting merges :
        S11, S29, S56, S58, S6, S24, S10, S15, J5, J3, K1. (all are in 1 server).
        Our server is dying out, no one to compete us in LG, less PVP in PVP servers, how irony. >.<
        Suggestion :
        If possible, how if all West servers merges into one server?

Comment

Servers 1-3 also needs a merge.
          IGN: (S1)Thalos:D
          Level/Plane: Eidolon level 120
          Pet: Gen 2 EmperorDemon:cool:
          Mount: Hellwing:cool:
          Guild: (S3)Sentinel:rolleyes:

Comment

S33 kraken beach needs merge bad its dead

Comment

we have been asking merge soon year on s4-20...server is really dead and no point to keep uupgradinf if not getting any competation We dont really care is it going to be merged with op players or no, just need chance. fast.

Comment

btw merge with s1-3 sounds fun

Comment

s4-s20 need merge thank you
                  KissItBetter - RAWR Holy Priest - Chat :cool:, Ask Questions :confused:, Have Fun :D!

Comment

s4 s5 s7 s8 s9 s16 s20 need merge bad, most days it takes 30 mins to get 30 chars into crypt to spawn the boss, Seng has max 5 people in it usually 2 -3. ave upper and lower rarely ever see 10 players, in lower one usually 3-4 at most. merge us with 1-3 or anyone else. tks

take 30mins and log onto s4-s20. bring one of those egg timers, set it for 30mins. now go to crypt, hit timer. if eggs are ready before boss spawns, i fail to make my proof, deal?
                    Last edited by Wreckingball5; 07-25-2014, 08:30 PM. Reason: not permitted to reply , just to update, kinda like obamacare in a way...

Comment

Server 4 - 20 need merge so bad pls
                      thanks uu
                      ICE, Ice is my world, I can do anything with Ice
                      Because i was "ESDEATH"

Comment

From S4 to S20 we need merge badly thank you

Comment

It's already been posted, buuuuut, S(4,5,7,8,9,16,20) in dire need of a merge.
                          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Please also refrain from posting numerous times with alt accounts. This isn't a contest, thank you.
                            Originally posted by R2CS_Aeolus View Post
                            6. Responding to a thread with multiple alts to appear as different people is considered to be a form of spamming, all accounts involved in such practice will be banned.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 07-24-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

erm i think i speak for all of us when i say ALL the servers need them. s4,5,7,8,9,16,20 BADLY need a merge. Thanks, preferable with 1-3 since we've been around the longest!!!
                              Last edited by tajmahal62; 07-24-2014, 09:33 AM.
                              User:Patrick2675
                              Class:Mage
                              Guild:thenemy
                              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                              X