Tenet sistem some suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenet sistem some suggestions

Well since I have seen alot of people hating the tenet system I though of some suggestions to help people out.

1.Level requirment: I thougt that since alot of pepole complane about cashiers going to the top by buying GPW at level 50 I thought that there should be a requirment inside the tenent system like the soul system for example for magic tenet required level 50, for element tenet required level 60 (haven`t thought of the levels) or instead of doing it for each tenet maby for each component example component 1 of magic tenet min level required 50 for component 2 required level 51 and so.

2.Wisdom objects: Mabe making it possible to get Pearls of Wisdom in some dungones or events, or making and item called a shaterred pearl of wisdome so that each 5 or 10 shards (you decide) you can synthesis and make a pearl

3.Increas wisdom output: I think alot of pepole have though of incrising the wisome you get at bath and dayle hunt and if you can increas the amount you get maby you can increas the amount you get at the object (Pearl of Wisdome)

So those are the ideas pleas tell if you liked and sorry if my grammar is bad.
    I liked all 3
    100.00%
    I liked 1 or 2
    0.00%
    I didnt like any of them
    0.00%
Working...
X