Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vault

Dear R2,

There really needs to be a 3rd page to the vault now, with the growing amounts of items, goods and needed safe items to keep it has become an extreme necessity at this point. There are a lot of people who play and are in choice for this favour. And, I do know that you guys at R2 now its needed at this point in the game, with the amount of people who comply would it be possible to create a 3rd page, not much to ask for...

Thank you so much,
    The Mighty bjorken of CS Twilight Caverns S5

i totaly agree whit the new pet amour an enchantemnt(S) items they take up space in your bag, as well since there is eldolon we all have gears which we have to save such as savage an all the epic OS, not to mention but it would also be a big help if you were to allow mounts to b set in vault also cause you seem to bring out new mounts al the time but we dont have that many space, so eventauly people would stop an keep what they have cause there is no space for them to add a new one an i am sure some has already have this problem

Comment

Another page of vault? :O holy cow, you need to clean out your vault
      Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
      Character: Miek
      Pet: Burning Angel<3
      Level: 86 Scion

Comment

yessssssssss, page3 pretty please, me vaults running out of free space
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

well let's cross our fingers... m(^_^)m

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Joey View Post
            well let's cross our fingers... m(^_^)m
            *crosses fingers*

It's not there!? How many fingers must be crossed in order to get it?
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I'll join in crossing fingers: I have a full page designated to Enchantment stones & MD and it's filled up completely (yes I had to use a runners to stock it all). I'm no hoarder :c just getting more than I can sell is all.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by loltheone View Post
                i totaly agree whit the new pet amour an enchantemnt(S) items they take up space in your bag, as well since there is eldolon we all have gears which we have to save such as savage an all the epic OS, not to mention but it would also be a big help if you were to allow mounts to b set in vault also cause you seem to bring out new mounts al the time but we dont have that many space, so eventauly people would stop an keep what they have cause there is no space for them to add a new one an i am sure some has already have this problem
                mounts can be placed into ur vault...

Comment

Originally posted by Sakura`Kinomoto View Post
                  Another page of vault? :O holy cow, you need to clean out your vault
                  Sadly you can't really move 3k+ bronze badges anywhere. And muts going to alts will just make R2 think they should create more servers.

Comment

Working...
                  X