Priest skills need a change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest skills need a change!

I've done my research on the Priest skills in Saga of Hero and Crystal Legacy and I found some inconsistencies with the priest skills on Crystal Saga.
    1. Bloodguard- Bloodguard at level 5 this skill gives a 2.9k hp, which is completely useless at endgame. On the other versions the skill gives +1% hp per level so at level 5 the skill would give 2.9k (if you dont want to increase the set hp the skill gives) + 5% hp.
    2. Life Drain / Impr Life Drain - Improved Life Drain only gives us priest a 1.4k hp leech when maxed...completely useless and not worth maxing, on the other versions at level 1 the skill gives 1.2k leech and at max goes up to maybe 4k or so, not bad if you ask me.
    3. Demon's Grasp - Demon's Grasp is a pretty underrated skill if you ask me, to be honest I find it very useful in ladder and GROUP pvp (such as seng, LG, IOB, etc.) but the problem with the skills is that on the other versions the skill deals damage! CS the skill starts at 4 secs and at level 5 lasts for 8 secs, the skill is pretty useless in pvp since it doesn't deal any damage. The skill should work like this... Dazes target for 4 sec and deals 5.8% of max hp (not sure if that's the opponenet's hp or the casters) and at level 5 Dazes target for 8 secs and deals 5.0% of max hp This would make the skill a whole lot better even though it still needs to be channeled Also if it hasn't been fixed yet like how sacred space was fixed, make the skill NOT affected by cast time. Have the skill be in effect for the whole duration.
    The only use I can find for it in pvp are these 2 examples

Ex 1. You set up your three curses and use the stun to chip away at their hp (which is a pretty useless strategy since curses don't do much damage, maybe only useful when you enemy is about to die)
    Ex 2. You use the stun in order to lower the cool down of another skill
    Also in the other versions the cool down is only 1 minute but on CS the cool down is WHOOPING 3 MINUTES

4. Enhanced Circulation- This skills gives 15% magic damage reduction and 28 hp regen on CS. On the other versions the skill also gives +1% pdef reduction per level. So level 5 will give 28hp regen 15% magic damage reduction and 5% pyshical damage reduction. The pdef reduction is very much needed since we'll pretty much always have more mdef than pdef.
    5. Bloody Acres- Personally I love bloody acres with a passion. The trolling capabilities are endless (my favorite is avernal ) But the only problem with this skill is that it AUTO targets! If it was a manual target skill then there would be no more missing and taking 12% hp for nothing. Also it's hard to use because you have to learn the range of the skill and get it down packed to be effective, and even when you're in range it may target a mob or another player that you didn't want to be targeted. Make this a manual target skill just like the curses! The skill can be very usefull for splitting up player swhen you're out numbered, or just casting it on yourself for protection!

These skills need a serious change, and it would help as Priests have a fighting chance against the other classes, gms make the priests a more balanced class, no more nerfing us from the original versions!

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by NewBegginings; 07-25-2014, 07:47 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: S1-S3
    Name: (S1)PriestPower
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Blood Priest :rolleyes:
    Honor: Emperor
    Guild: Noypi
    Weapon: Perf frag II (work in progress)
    Mount: White Griffin :cool:
    Wings: Angel Lord +4 (another work in progress) :mad:

Thread moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

Each version of Crystal Saga differs from the next. Just because there's one concept implemented in their version does not necessarily mean we will have it in our's.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-25-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X