Lucky Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Stars

Please remove 'CHANCE' of acquiring lucky stars for upgrade.
    Morphing pets/mount already takes up so much resources, it is insane when getting the bar to move is based on chance. I wouldn't mind one bit if the bar moves by 1mm.

Yep, the bar should move up 1 EVERY time you do it, there should be no "maybe". We are already paying insane prices for upgrading compared to any other game i have ever seen, but to make it so that theres a chance of getting nothing at all is just ludicrous.

Comment

I like the chance system... but I think that you should get lucky stars EVERYTIME you try to upgrade something or morph something, and then the chance is on how many luck stars you have. Like its a lower chance to upgrade your wings at 2 stars and more of a chance on 7 stars. But I do think that you should be getting lucky stars everytime you make an attempt. Even if it is a smaller amount of stars with the more stars that you get. EX: You try your first upgrade and get one star. One your second upgrade you get slightly less stars like 0.9 stars or whatever with a minimum that you can get being 0.2. That way you would still get a whole star after five tries when you are at really high stars.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
      X