Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nine suggestions that will change the world!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine suggestions that will change the world!

Alrighty,so i decided to post a few suggestions here - some will be practical and useful for many,some are just for fun.

Number 1 - Snorb/Humafulous pet! I'd just LOVE it if you released a piggy snorb pet It's so adorable i'd definitely cash for that.What's cuter than a flying hotdog with a baby face,6 legs and 6 wings right

Number 2 - Magic Tower Orb Exchange A lot of people are struggling to get past L20 in magic tower,which is drastically harder than any previous levels - mobs gain ~100k defenses,and hit me 400k with a 42% absorb 200k hp pet,compared to the previous levels 90k,and have a pretty good hit rate aswell.A friend of mine has 1.2m hp,200k attack and still has to kite them in order to pass the level.Those who do pass 20 report dying on 25.You have to be insanely OP (Or a good priest kiter/EXTREMELY good ranger kiter) to pass these levels apparently.

So i was thinking you could make an exchange of a few lower level orbs ---> one higher level orbs.3 or 5 would be fair.

Number 3 - New dungeon mode! I think it will be nice if you'll create a 4th,harder dungeon mode.A LOT harder than all previous modes put together,with improved drops.(The drops dont have to improve by the same amount as the modes difficulty,but a bit will still be nice) Or you can add new drops to that made,for example,ethereal wings/divine wings/pearls of wisdom/whatever you feel like. Or just add nothing,i'd love to see a challenge in dungeons.By challenge i DO NOT mean a boss that stupidly stuns you for 20 seconds and there's nothing you can do to survive that except have enough hp/defense.

Number 4 - Wings exchange We have MUT---> G-mut exchange.It's really useful,and i'm happy R2 did that.But what about wings? There aren't many,but some people got to the Divine wings stage,and have NOTHING to do with the Ethereal wings they get from Purple Rain Packs/Void,which are bound.So maybe you could add a EW--->DF exchange? 5 to 1 or 10 to 1 would be fair.A lot of people are suffering from that problem,and thats just the way to fix it without losing much.

Number 5 - Sengolia Battlegrounds - Towers and Crystal (Mostly crystal) Another problem.The crystal in sengolia battlegrounds,according to my BBK,has only 12 million hp.I'm a rogue with barely 30k patk,and i can kill it in 20 seconds or so.Some people who go to seng 2-shot it,3-shot it,so a knight can just use invincibility,charge crystal,done.My suggestion is,make the crystal's hp around Fate Guardian's hp,and DISABLE FRAGARACH PROCS ON IT.Doesn't take much time to change a mob's hp value and make it impervious to frag like guild boss,right?

Number 6 - Ladder Gems - It's not critical,but a lot of people who played a while have Ladder Master title.So we have no use for ladder gems.I was thinking you could make Ladder gems ---> Soul shards exchange :O Not something too good,make it like this.10 lvl 1 gems ---> 1 lvl 2 gem. 10 lvl 2 gems ---> 1 lvl 3 gem 10 lvl 3 gem --> 1 lvl 4 gem. 10 lvl 4 gems ---> SS.So we can at least have SOME use for them.You had a pretty nice ladder gem event over a year ago,if you could recycle that would be nice too Also,make more ladder floors,i can get to 66 and i'm one of the worst rogues on my server D:<

Number 7 - Formulas/Exelorn Rebirth Drops - Now this is critical.Every time i do Psychodelica/Exelorn my bag gets full of useless rebirth items/formulas.Could you please make all formulas green color to fix that? I can't uncheck gold,and all gems are blue so can't uncheck that either.Same for exelorn items.

Number 8 - Instant Synthesize - When i have 2 stacks of flawed gems,i do not enjoy watching the red bar go full over and over again 166 times.I'm sure no one does.

Number 9 - Orange Rain Pack This one isn't original,but i liked it so why not - Make an orange rain pack,150 points,with new contents (Since a lot of people hate EW/SP) Suggested items : Divine feathers/Pixie upgrade crystals/Legendary zodiac shard packs (Chance to give 1 randomly)/Pearls of wisdom/Soul stars/Dragon Crystals/Dragon Essence/Heraldry-related stuff (That can't be gotten in any way)/Lionheart stones.

So,people - respond,comment,i accept negative reviews too (Might slap you with a fish though :P) but seriously,if this is ever to be implemented (and i bet there isnt one person who doesnt want mass synth) the thread needs to be active,with people replying.

Let your voice be heard! I'd appreciate if you comment on each of the suggestion separately as well - And the poll is multi-choice so you can choose all 9.PLEASE CHOOSE THE HUMAFULOUS,I LOVE HIM </3
    Suggestion 1
    9.33%
    Suggestion 2
    13.33%
    Suggestion 3
    14.67%
    Suggestion 4
    10.67%
    Suggestion 5
    8.00%
    Suggestion 6
    13.33%
    Suggestion 7
    6.67%
    Suggestion 8
    14.67%
    Suggestion 9
    9.33%
    Last edited by CloudySage; 07-28-2014, 06:44 AM.
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

I think most of those are ok but I like seng being able to be finished fast. And might I add..... YAY TABLE FLIPPY ^o.o^
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

People will still finish fast if they want to,but at least if someone needs seng to be longer,they can tell the ending person so he'll wait - sometimes people end and then other people end up getting mad because they didn't make in time.On our servers it lasts long only because we have reasonable people,i bet other servers it ends 1 minutes both sengs D:

And table flips ftw O.O

Comment

I think for after nightmare difficulty should be a difficulty called "no hopes"

Comment

Originally posted by Antinut007 View Post
          I think for after nightmare difficulty should be a difficulty called "no hopes"
          I prefer Apocalypse

Comment

Working...
          X