Good Thanksgiving event idea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Thanksgiving event idea?

A good thanksgiving event would be if you kill any lvl 40-100 monsters, they have a rare chance to drop a "cooked turkey plate", which will heal your mp and hp 100%. That'd be extremely useful. And make it tradeable, worth like 15g. Easy way to always stay fully healed, and make a good amount of cash.
    power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

what about
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledcsni.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	1661650
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

A turkey insignia would be nice..with movement speed +500 (what?? It represents the turkeys trying to run away from the humans that want to eat them )

But that insignia would be immediately unequipped in crypt (and stored in temp storage if full). Too much of an advantage *nod*
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

But Then basically anyone joining an old server after the thanksgiving event would be way weaker than everyone else, even if they manage to get lvl 100 eidolon compared to another older 100 eidolon. Plus, if somehow, even with the regen, the older guy is still weaker, he could just run away super fast >.>
        Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

I kinda like this idea

Comment

That's why you give it a like 2/1000 chance of dropping any turkey plates, and it's a one time use item, so you would just have to get a bunch of them if you wanted to make it really unfair.
            power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

Comment

Working...
            X