So Please explain...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Please explain...

Several months ago I posted about "vulgarity" and Character names that had been banned. I brought up my own character who was removed as well as other names that went right along the same "line" as my characters name but whos characters names where left intact.

Here we are again, MONTHS later...and what Do I see in World Chat tonight? The name "Yourmomsvag". One of the SPECIFIC names that was brought up....still alive and well...My question is why? I know for a fact NUMEROUS reports have been sent on the vulgarity of this charaters name, and no, not just by me.

BrotherVT you specifically said that you where going to take care of this "issue". If accounts with any refrence to genitals where being removed. Why is this one still active?

Click image for larger version

Name:	MOMSVAG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	1732910
    ~Pixette~
    Tyria Villiage (S22)
    You dont have to be crazy to hang out with me ~ Ill train you! :rolleyes:

That whole thread was removed because of the names in it. I posted to it. I clearly remember BrotherVT promising that it would be taken care of. Again I say what is fair for one is far for all.
    Brashier
    Scion Level 30
    Trolls (best guild and nicest people)

Comment

but brotherVT is retired right?
      :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

I am saddened to hear that. I liked BrotherVT he was always fair.

I only hope that someone else will take where he left off. The fact of the matter is that dispite numerous "reports" this character is still active. While others who even generally refrenced the same area where removed for vulgarity.
        ~Pixette~
        Tyria Villiage (S22)
        You dont have to be crazy to hang out with me ~ Ill train you! :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
        X