The Mortal vs Eidolon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mortal vs Eidolon

Pretty simple here there should be a seng/AR/Ds for mortal. We're no match for anyone scion let alone Eidolon..I just makes the mortals want to quit cause they stand no chance and playing evenly and no the balance buffer in seng doesnt help.

You forget that scions and eidolons were once mortals themselves and they either worked hard or spent cash to get where they are. Why should mortals now get special benefits? Work or pay your way up instead of whining about it in forums.

Comment

Erm, yeah they worked hard. If anything that's an extra reason to have separated PVPs...What's the fun of getting stronger just so you can 1-hit people, it should be about how well you manage your skills to beat others near you.

Having no separation in ANY of the PVP events is a big deterring factor for new players. There should at least be one event where mortals have a chance at doing ok without praying that all the scion/eidolons are too busy to participate. In other games I've played, yes they had some pvp events that were just for everybody above a certain level (most likely 20), but they also had some level-separated events. Since in this game, plane matters more than levels, there should be at least SOME plane separated PVP events....
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

i've taken out scion cashers with soul +wings +max frag etc lv 60+ as a mortal X2 lv 60 w no soul or really any wings no gems. group up and use different tactics

Comment

you guys no need to be so mean it does not matter if he/she gets stronger or not for example if he's a lv 80 scion theres a highist level knight that has demon lord wings and he/she cannot 1 hit kill him because the player kills he/she one hit i was get killed with 1 hit and its making me angry. but yes they do work very hard but i know whining is annoying but you can't blame people for being weak to over powered mortals with demon lord wings and hellwing mount and they cannot kill them they keeps killing them with 1 hit. and and getting stronger does help alot but not to people with hardest build they makes them so powerful and such and the only one thats better is making separated levels for seng because the lagging is soo horrible and too many spawn and over killers and so and also even your stronger and people spawn kill its not gonna change because they keep instantly kills you which sucks. but it is true just get stronger and hope for luck and you will find a strongest member ever to help you out on GR too.
          :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
            you guys no need to be so mean it does not matter if he/she gets stronger or not for example if he's a lv 80 scion theres a highist level knight that has demon lord wings and he/she cannot 1 hit kill him because the player kills he/she one hit i was get killed with 1 hit and its making me angry. but yes they do work very hard but i know whining is annoying but you can't blame people for being weak to over powered mortals with demon lord wings and hellwing mount and they cannot kill them they keeps killing them with 1 hit. and and getting stronger does help alot but not to people with hardest build they makes them so powerful and such and the only one thats better is making separated levels for seng because the lagging is soo horrible and too many spawn and over killers and so and also even your stronger and people spawn kill its not gonna change because they keep instantly kills you which sucks. but it is true just get stronger and hope for luck and you will find a strongest member ever to help you out on GR too.
            i've gotten by fine w out doing much GR's&when i did, i used to pay 20g a day in repairs because the amount of fights +deaths i was involved in-still completed a lot of GR quests+even gained respect from a few guilds cause i wasn't QQ ot TT'ing them. full purple slayer set lv 91 scion arch duke and i've slacked hardcore. can always rob them of the honor for killing you in seng by logging out then collecting honor after match is over.. think even with marquis honor you can wear blue slayer, which makes a huge difference in battles. even i still get 1-3 hit by ppl. but if i get the edge on them i can halve their life or take them out. don't let it discourage you, we don't lose anything in death in this game. it could be as bad as other games where you lose XP, they disabled the honor loss upon death here for us as well.

Comment

is just like mr.satan vs cell,
              good thing is cell doesnt recognize mr.satan at all,
              but hey cell does consumes a lot mortal when hes weak
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                is just like mr.satan vs cell,
                good thing is cell doesnt recognize mr.satan at all,
                but hey cell does consumes a lot mortal when hes weak
                being the real hero takes actual work&has trials of its own XD
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWp791YMxnI
                Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
                Steven Seagal
                When you begin your transcendental training, focusing your best efforts, without attachment to outcomes, you will understand the peaceful warrior's way.

~ Dan Millman
                Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
                Sun Tzu
                “A warrior may change his metal, but not his heart.” – Dejah Thoris

Comment

Working...
                X