Iob Purple Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iob Purple Packs

With the new sperions that cost like billions of SP to morph, how are we meant to do that if we can barely get SP? Make SP unbound in iob, and ew and g mut while you're at it since bots aren't doing iob anymore :P Not in my server(s) anyway.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    With the new sperions that cost like billions of SP to morph, how are we meant to do that if we can barely get SP? Make SP unbound in iob, and ew and g mut while you're at it since bots aren't doing iob anymore :P Not in my server(s) anyway.
    Good luck with that

Would be nice though
    Last edited by Death.Dealer; 08-07-2014, 08:30 AM. Reason: Death needs no reason
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
      Good luck with that

Would be nice though
      Yeah ik, they expect us to cash it all as of everything else :P

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        that would bring them back, i hope that in my server they finally start getting the purple packs again at least for a while!!! But unbind the SP at least r2 it's needed when your asking us to throw life times of SP at sperion now!!
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

also no cashers are letting us have purple because there bound so thrs no point in it's existence

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal622 View Post
            also no cashers are letting us have purple because there bound so thrs no point in it's existence
            Bad luck for you but I'm literally the only person who ever collects in iob now, so purple packs it is sp and some ew so I look pretty in my extreme demon :3

Comment

Both Sperions will total to 1,722 SPs needed; this being said, I personally do not support the unbinding of them item. New features are meant to be gradually worked on, else everyone would have them on the get-go with IOB alt abuse and so forth. Reverting an every day event to quicken the rate of which everyone's Sperions are morphed is highly unnecessary. Sure, it'll take time to get said SPs, but that's the foundation of getting most items -- effort over instant gratification.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Both Sperions will total to 1,722 SPs needed; this being said, I personally do not support the unbinding of them item. New features are meant to be gradually worked on, else everyone would have them on the get-go with IOB alt abuse and so forth. Reverting an every day event to quicken the rate of which everyone's Sperions are morphed is highly unnecessary. Sure, it'll take time to get said SPs, but that's the foundation of getting most items -- effort over instant gratification.
                Yes but the abuse at the moment is worse than alt abuse, it's casher prevention of attainment. Instead of getting the 'best pack' the server leaders choose yellow pack for SS and no team wins purple. THIS is also abuse as non cashers arnt as strong so either way the packs need re-crafting!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal622 View Post
                  Yes but the abuse at the moment is worse than alt abuse, it's casher prevention of attainment. Instead of getting the 'best pack' the server leaders choose yellow pack for SS and no team wins purple. THIS is also abuse as non cashers arnt as strong so either way the packs need re-crafting!!!!!!!!!
                  Simple solution........

Get stronger n kill em
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                    Simple solution........

Get stronger n kill em
                    so spend the same 300 grand in cash that they have and then join them in not needing purple packs?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      172.2 days assuming you get the right zone and if they go for purple, complete **.

Comment

maybe r2 should make the CoF's SP unbound at least .. so that there are more sources for unbound SP .. they're already running out in our server, not everybody can cash, not everybody can go to IoB too because of different time zone, in my zone it's 12:00am .. if r2 won't make it unbound in anyway, please, just please make another IoB event time just like the GRB where you can choose whichever available time you can enter but could only get the quest once or somethin like that.
                        Last edited by gelo28; 08-08-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

just go to corruption.. think on l5 u will get sp.. its worthless compared to ss n chi essence

Comment

Originally posted by izy2787 View Post
                            just go to corruption.. think on l5 u will get sp.. its worthless compared to ss n chi essence
                            that doesn't help people who miss that or are too weak to reach level 5?
                            User:Patrick2675
                            Class:Mage
                            Guild:thenemy
                            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I agree with Reverie. I personally saved my bound SP just cuz I felt like it and I was able to get my sperion. Why should R2 reward people for throwing away their bound items? Its your own fault you didn't save them when you had them. You only have yourself to blame. Also, IOB is easy to win even if youre against cashers. You just need teamwork... I guess that's a lost concept on people who feel they should have everything handed to them though...
                              Server: Himeng Valley
                              IGN: Natural
                              Class: Ranger
                              Guild: Rawr
                              #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Working...
                              X