IOB suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOB suggestion

OK there's alot of dis-satisfaction in IOB at the moment, which I too am feeling. So what i propose is a 100% revert to the old IOB!!! BUT wings already have their casher cut off with the new divine and Promethean wings, so all that needs to happen to stop mount abuse is to make better mounts that use therions removing the abuse for mounts or adding super g.muts or somthing of that nature. And again for all possible abuses putting in more items obtainable else where or needing more of them to craft!
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

missed ur chance... and more attainibilty solves nothing... abusers would just get more... they wouldn't stop from being greedy just cuz theres more ways to get items... but regardless this dis-satisfaction as u call it seems to come from the new sperions.. prior iob wasn't a prob? regardless as i said u had ur chance long ago to mooch the system for ews.. so its over

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?134795-Iob <--- this suggestion is the best solution to get things unbound .. kick afk players just like in seng so that it would be hard to alt abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
        missed ur chance... and more attainibilty solves nothing... abusers would just get more... they wouldn't stop from being greedy just cuz theres more ways to get items... but regardless this dis-satisfaction as u call it seems to come from the new sperions.. prior iob wasn't a prob? regardless as i said u had ur chance long ago to mooch the system for ews.. so its over
        No no the unhappiness was there, loads of people online 10 people in IOB everyone was complaining about how rubbish and pointless the chi stf was, people are just more angry that there is somthing good theyve been wanting to access and now need even more than before and still the cashers permission hasnt been granted!

Originally posted by genesis021 View Post
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?134795-Iob <--- this suggestion is the best solution to get things unbound .. kick afk players just like in seng so that it would be hard to alt abuse
        I agree obviously as i see i am the only one whom has commented, theres many ways r2 could do it but they need to do it. People are only going in there for SS and there are enough of them around whether you can trade or not!
        Last edited by Reverie; 08-10-2014, 03:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Let's keep in mind that this "unhappiness" rooted from OP players preventing purple packs is not a server-wide issue. It may occur on some servers, but definitely not all. There are still servers (mine for example) who collectively agree on and pursue purple packs and it's rather efficient. Changing a game event because of an isolated issue on a few servers is a little unnecessary.
          Last edited by Reverie; 08-10-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Let's keep in mind that this "unhappiness" rooted from OP players preventing purple packs is not a server-wide issue. It may occur on some servers, but definitely not all. There are still servers (mine for example) who collectively agree on and pursue purple packs and it's rather efficient. Changing a game event because of an isolated issue on a few servers is a little unnecessary.
            Well i am presumign your server is far newer and farm more in need. What ive got from this is you don't care if others are suffering as long as your ok? Im merged with 7 servers atm and if theres any logic it will soon be merged with more, if its an issolated issue it is a LARGE issolated issue that needs changing.
            Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-10-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Your assumptions are quite silly, as my server is not "newer". There's more servers merged in my group than there is your's, yet we're still able to handle such a trivial event like IOB as adults. It's unfortunate your server has self-righteous players who dictate an event for themselves, but that's largely a your-server thing -- it is not an issue that plagues all the servers. Currently, there are no issues with the event itself except the sudden uprise in demand due to new Sperion releases. As stated somewhere amongst these hoard of similar threads, an event will not be changed simply because a player demands an easy means of attainibility. Work for it, like everyone else is doing. Anywho, as stated previously, I am not in support of unbinding the items ~ this will be the last I comment about this proposal.
              Last edited by Reverie; 08-10-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

The more I see Reverie comment, the sassier I find him/her and the more I like them People need to stop complaining about things and what's convenient. Initially they complained about having the SP in there cuz they maxed their sperion and want other junk. Now that there's a new one and they toss out all the bound SP cuz its "useless" they want them unbound again so they can get all their items for free without any work. Talk about being fickle...

Edit: INB4 These babies see how many ESO it takes to just max the first one and start crying to add those into IOB packs until theyre done with their sperion and then want them taken out again.
                Last edited by NaturaI; 08-10-2014, 10:14 AM.
                Server: Himeng Valley
                IGN: Natural
                Class: Ranger
                Guild: Rawr
                #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

It just sounds like a lot of people are only complaining because they can't simply "easy farm". The reason good non-cashing players have what they have is because they worked HARD for it. And if your toon is a noob and can't obtain what you want just as fast, then quit. Everything takes effort. Sometimes it takes more effort than you have patience for. But again, the reason good players have what they have is because THEY WORK HARD regardless the condition of their server's petty economy or compatibility. I support a lot of items being bound because it makes good gear/items worth having instead of them being handed to you. Stop crying. Please.
                  (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

Originally posted by Valfarre View Post
                    It just sounds like a lot of people are only complaining because they can't simply "easy farm". The reason good non-cashing players have what they have is because they worked HARD for it. And if your toon is a noob and can't obtain what you want just as fast, then quit. Everything takes effort. Sometimes it takes more effort than you have patience for. But again, the reason good players have what they have is because THEY WORK HARD regardless the condition of their server's petty economy or compatibility. I support a lot of items being bound because it makes good gear/items worth having instead of them being handed to you. Stop crying. Please.
                    IM sorry and to quote reverie you have just made a load of 'silly assumptions' if you go into my profiile my join date was 2.5 years ago? Ok i havnt been playing for all of that time but i certainly know the game enough to know what is and isnt fair

Originally posted by NaturaI View Post
                    The more I see Reverie comment, the sassier I find him/her and the more I like them People need to stop complaining about things and what's convenient. Initially they complained about having the SP in there cuz they maxed their sperion and want other junk. Now that there's a new one and they toss out all the bound SP cuz its "useless" they want them unbound again so they can get all their items for free without any work. Talk about being fickle...

Edit: INB4 These babies see how many ESO it takes to just max the first one and start crying to add those into IOB packs until theyre done with their sperion and then want them taken out again.
                    fyi i have over 800SP so??? the point of this is? I dont want SP
                    Last edited by Reverie; 08-10-2014, 11:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                      IM sorry and to quote reverie you have just made a load of 'silly assumptions' if you go into my profile my join date was 2.5 years ago? Ok i haven't been playing for all of that time but i certainly know the game enough to know what is and isn't fair
                      Its not you specifically I was directing this towards. You generally fall under the category. I've been with this game since September 2011 and I think I know the game enough to know when you need to stop complaining about something that you think needs to be fixed. If your server is an issue, then switch over to a different one to enjoy the game in a way that you want to. Clearly Rev said that the "issue" you been experiencing isn't a happening on every server. If you really want to make a change, upgrade your character and take over.
                      (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

Working...
                      X