Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

farming using android phones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farming using android phones

i am now using my android phone sometimes to keep updated with the game but my problem is picking up the items since small screen cant see all is it posible toautomatic pick up the item once the boss is dead?
    Attached Files
    (s47)boydmodel
    "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
    Class: Ranger
    Plane: Scion
    Level: 75

This isn't something Crystal Saga's developers will work on -- you're playing CS using a device with flash. We do not have a mobile version for CS, so any issues you may have using an alternative means of access is solely up to you to improvise with.

Comment

Use AFK mode to fight, it will pick up the items automatically when the boss dies according to AFK settings.

Comment

CS mobile would be pretty cool though! but only if its for android and iphone cos i get sick of games only being on iphones lol

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
          CS mobile would be pretty cool though! but only if its for android and iphone cos i get sick of games only being on iphones lol
          Unfortunately, converting CS into an app is much easier said than done -- it would require an entirely different set of coding, massive amounts of content-adjustments to be made, corporate issues, etcetera. You can however download a browser that has built-in flash (I.E. Photon) which will allow you to play from an Android device or any other tablet that supports the necessary plug-in required for gameplay.

Comment

How to download the crystal saga for andriod phone....

Plzz reply..

Comment

Guys help me..How can I install crystal saga on android????? Please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by hianex View Post
                Guys help me..How can I install crystal saga on android????? Please help me.
                You cannot download Crystal Saga on a phone. You can, however, use a flash supported browser, such as Puffin, and access the game like you would on a computer. The game is not optimized for mobile use, so there may be some undesirable side effects from playing on a mobile device.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X