[Suggestion] Equippable costume stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Equippable costume stat

I don't know if this would be possible, but here goes nothing....

See, I really like the new Illusionist costume, but I'm not gonna buy it because its stats are worse than the bunny costume.

So my idea is that when you equip a costume, you can go to a menu and register its stats. That way you can assign those stats to other costumes (not permanently, just while you're equipping those other costumes).

In other words, I'd be able to have the bunny suit stats while wearing a different costume.
    And it'd bring in even more revenue for R2 because now people who have bunny suit (or other good stats suit) can feel free to spend money on weaker costumes. I know there were people who considered panda costume until they realized the stats were worse and then decided not to buy.

Example (picture provided for visual aid):
    I equip bunny suit set
    Open costume window and click Register Set, if I never registered it before, it'll store it in Costume Sets.
    I equip illusionist costumes
    I open costume window again and click on "Bunny Set" in the Costume Sets section.
    I click on "Equip Set Stats"
    Illusionist equipment now uses bunny suit stat and set stats
    Once I unequip Illusionist equipment, stats are automatically returned to normal

Click image for larger version

Name:	setstatssuggestion.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1732916
    Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 10-04-2012, 02:48 PM. Reason: clarification
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

yes, good for a costume lover who want to wear his/her fav outfit while it have the stats of the other outfit set...
    it's like in the title, Current Outfit:Bunny Suit / Outfit Bonus: Tuxedo Set
    (S12)Bryana

Celestial Peaks Server
    Teeka - Support Pet / Baby Vermilion Lord - DPS Pet
    Scion Plane Priest
    Guild AЯâ€*¡saÈ*

Comment

Originally posted by foxybry View Post
      yes, good for a costume lover who want to wear his/her fav outfit while it have the stats of the other outfit set...
      it's like in the title, Current Outfit:Bunny Suit / Outfit Bonus: Tuxedo Set
      Well more like Current Outfit: Tuxedo Set/ Outfit Bonus: Bunny Set, but you got the idea
      (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I like this idea, i was going to buy panda outfit until i seen the stats were worse than birthday suit and i really want to buy illusionist set but im not going to spend money on something that is going to lower my stats...so you should really consider this

Comment

ME WANT I WILL CASH MORE IF U AGREE R2 *i didnt cash recently because the stats for panda and illusionist are super-bad. although it looked nice so it was tempting* i hope u listen to squintina

Comment

+1 i love the idea

Comment

Great Idea... even though I'm poor and I'm not a casher.
              ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

+1 this is what r2 should do to get money: Sell really ugly costumes with super high stats, and sell a really cool costume with crappy stats, so then cashers would buy both LOL
                Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
                -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
                  +1 this is what r2 should do to get money: Sell really ugly costumes with super high stats, and sell a really cool costume with crappy stats, so then cashers would buy both LOL
                  LOL yes.
                  Or make costumes with different stat sets so that people feel compelled to buy more costumes while still being able to change stats without having to go back to the vault to change costumes.
                  (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I still like my idea better XD
                    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
                    -Sun Tzu

Comment

Similar to how you can choose to Use one title and Show a different title.

It's not a bad idea.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i dont have and outfits yet but i do agree on this +1 cause it would be better if you could do that
                        Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Working...
                        X