Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mages & Rangers might like to have slightly different costumes. (sorry if old idea)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages & Rangers might like to have slightly different costumes. (sorry if old idea)

I might be new here, but it didn't take me long to realize at Mages and Rangers didn't quite have the same human anatomy as the other three classes. Rangers have what I think are elf ears, and Mages have what looks to me like cat ears and tails.

So, why do all the costumes look the same?

My suggestions are these:
    Knights, Rouges, and Priest all use the same hair and will be available only to them. Rangers hair looks the same, except it includes the elf ears and is available only to Rangers. Mage hair may look a little different (if it's a hat, the hat would have ear holes) in addition to including the cat ears, and is available only to Mages. Mage hair would also change the color of the ears and tail to mach. The stats of the items remain the same.
    Knights, Rouges, Priest, and Rangers all use the same costumes that's available only to them. Mage costumes would look the same, except they would include the tail. The stats of the items remain the same.

Nice idea? Bad idea? Great idea? "Get lost you stupid noob" idea? What do you guys think?
    Kinda new here

Going for a hybrid Mage build. Ice AoE, Fire DPS, Blink 5, Various offense perks, and every last attribute point going to Intelligence. I know that's not every clear but I don't quite know what it'll be ether.

i think we should get Final Fantasy themed costumes or is that copyright infringement :x however a black mage costume via FF and FF9 epic sauce for mage imo :P

Comment

I agree! After staring at the same toon for 3 years I would like a bit more customization!
      Server: Himeng Valley
      IGN: Natural
      Class: Ranger
      Guild: Rawr
      #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

YESSSSSSS PLZ!!!

Personally, I think there should be new art/costume for Evil Beast Armour (specifically for rangers) because currently it's the same as Purgatory armour which I think is despicable.

I would be SO HAPPY if my ranger didn't look like it was wearing a purple bath robe

Comment

Working...
        X