Pls allow Health Orbs to be placed in vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls allow Health Orbs to be placed in vault

Pls allow Health Orbs (Bound) to be placed in vault..

Mana Orbs (Bound) can be so i dont see why Health Orbs (Bound) "cannot be placed in vault"

What does that even do? You don't really need it as it only takes up 1 inv space, unless you have more than 1 stack of them. If you really want 1 extra space, put something else in the vault... And you should just use your health orbs (unless you already have 1m hp in orbs (50)).
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

this might be usefull, not everyone wants to use all his hp orb to max out the hp orb bar, and he might want that extra spot in inventory ..

If you really want 1 extra space, put something else in the vault...
      maybe he wants that extra space by putting a different item in vault and puting the hp orbs to.. think at what he's actually saying before you post a bad reply.... pluss those gifts we send someone cant be placed in vault either wich ocupies space if we save them to send to 1 person in particular so thats 4-5 more spaces ocupied by those items... some people do want their bag to be more clear of stuff, myself included.. i like to look in my bag and only see potions and... thats it no other quest things or items that cant be placed in vault to ocupy 1 of your inventory page or half of it and it sometimes saves you the trouble of going to town to sell some stuff before going in that last dungeon run you wanted to do...

Comment

sorry, i'm just very stupid (do vault nm with 1 inv space LOL)
        Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

+1 yea they should allow it too

Comment

Working...
          X