phat event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phat event?

Anybody that has played Runescape, knows what a phat is. We should have them. A phat is just a really rare colored hat that is worth a lot of money. On Rs, they could go up to like 10-25mil worth, but those ones were nearly impossible to get.
    power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

Sounds like someone just wants to have cosmetic items that would build in value over time, quit the game for 3-4 years and come back to make a lot of money #03
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I don't plan on quitting the game, I prob won't even be playing anymore within a year and a half lol, but it would be pretty cool to walk around wearing a blue santa hat looking thing. They were usually christmas items, so I guess it could be a christmas event
      power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
        Sounds like someone just wants to have cosmetic items that would build in value over time, quit the game for 3-4 years and come back to make a lot of money #03
        haha such a funny comment
        "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
        Class:Dps
        Honour:Count
        Server:Starglade
        Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Or just accept the items here are rare in their existance (f.e. we did have a santa costume for sale during x-mas), being untradeable clothes/hats will never raise in value, just rarity.
          Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
          IGN: Smurfs16
          Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
          [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

"Phat" is actually just a Party Hat. I remember them indeed, they we're awsome. xD A simple crown in all colours. I'd like those =D

Comment

Originally posted by 2Tall View Post
              Anybody that has played Runescape, knows what a phat is. We should have them. A phat is just a really rare colored hat that is worth a lot of money. On Rs, they could go up to like 10-25mil worth, but those ones were nearly impossible to get.
              Lol i quit that game a long time ago but yeh would be nice to have those on here cause they look cool
              Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Working...
              X