Lost Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Angel

I goofed and accidentally sold the Amora icon i just got from the event on 8-28. I tried putting a ticket but the Armor Games server is not listed. I would just get another since it was my mess up but only one angel for the event. Anyway to get her back?

Thanks

Player: Planko
    Server: S1 Armor Games

Greetings,

I"m very very very sorry but this is player error
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

WHAT the HELLLL!!!!

can sell Amora icon? what the hell were you thinking making a very valuable icon to be sellable? some extra mount and fxn shards which are inventory hassles are not sellable but a very precious angel icon is sellable? good lord!

And you are saying it's a player error??

Comment

Really?

I spent money to get her and you saying sorry is not good enough. You know I had to spend too. Just tell me tough **** we got your money and if you want that angel spend more. Don't tell me sorry if you are not going to do something.

Planko

Comment

I'd like to know what's on your mind when you're clicking on Amora's Icon, choosing sell and choosing ok or even through quick sell, clicking on it and choosing ok
          BigEsses
          [S69] Foultusk Lair
          BloodOath

Comment

State of Mind

Well not really complicated thoughts going on. If you click it and then click sell, which is above link to chat, then it sells. I change it along time ago to not have to say ok to sell something and haven't had an issue til now.

Comment

Originally posted by R23043786 View Post
              I spent money to get her and you saying sorry is not good enough. You know I had to spend too. Just tell me tough **** we got your money and if you want that angel spend more. Don't tell me sorry if you are not going to do something.

Planko
              first off 8-28 event amora was not a casher angel, that was the free one (was recharge any amount not cost diamonds to buy). secondly how come you did not unlock her as soon as you got the icon and sorry had to spend 100 dragon crests, but there was arena rage hot event going on that more then covered it. that is a small price to pay for learning from a mistake
              Last edited by RealChaosblade; 09-01-2014, 02:49 PM.
              League of Angels
              ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
              Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
              10.6 Million+ BR
              The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
              (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
              Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

yeah the question is lag is everywhere now. i know someone had the same experience and i guess they should not put that icon sellable unless....

Comment

Originally posted by majonda View Post
                  yeah the question is lag is everywhere now. i know someone had the same experience and i guess they should not put that icon sellable unless....
                  Unlesss it is not a icon. IT IS A SEAL. It is the only angel to have a seal, which is sellable, and other angels have icons, which cannot be sold. There is a difference.

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                    first off 8-28 event amora was not a casher angel, that was the free one (was recharge any amount not cost diamonds to buy). secondly how come you did not unlock her as soon as you got the icon and sorry had to spend 100 dragon crests, but there was arena rage hot event going on that more then covered it. that is a small price to pay for learning from a mistake

Hummmm...o had to recharge to get the icon do i do disagree with you on it not being a casher angel...

Exactly what you said is why i have not spent a bunch on this game. "that is a small price to pay for learning from a mistake." When i screw up in walmart or anyone else i get help...with these games held overseas it is not that way..shame....shame...shame..

i am done with this converstaion

Comment

you can recharge any with free offers so it was free you can watch some video get 2 dia and bam recharge any......
                      Sweetie

Comment

I know you said your done with this conversation, but..... It says recharge ANY amount.... that is in no way saying caher only. Click the big icon up top that sais FREE.... then select offers, then the game, and your server and there you go. Both international and US based players can get free diamonds in there somewhere. This is considered a recharge. I do it daily and have been since I started playing. No cost involved.

Comment

Ok, I get what you are...

saying finally. Armor Games does not have the free stuff for completing certain things like other sites. So, if you want diamonds you have to purchase them. No freebies with AG. Although that does explain alot when we see other servers.

Comment

Originally posted by R23043786 View Post
                            saying finally. Armor Games does not have the free stuff for completing certain things like other sites. So, if you want diamonds you have to purchase them. No freebies with AG. Although that does explain alot when we see other servers.
                            Not any more now its only game321 who can get the angels for free. XD
                            Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 73
                            980K BR
                            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                            Mystic lvl 72
                            1.1M BR
                            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

I think it is playing error

Comment

Working...