Matchmaking in Team Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmaking in Team Arena

Today VetCaym explained that matchmaking in Team Arena is based on the total level of the members on the team, and the teams are divided into brackets based on total level. I do not recall the exact numbers, but one bracket went up to 149 total level and the next bracket begun on 150 total level.

Having already been en several matches that broke this rule, I protested and told him I had just been in a fight with 143 vs 175. He demanded a screenshot. It was to late for a sceenshot of that fight, but I was able to take one of a later match with another team

Click image for larger version

Name:	134 vs 167.png
Views:	1
Size:	557.4 KB
ID:	1747683

Do you belive me now, VetCaym?

Sincerely, Silver Rose
    Last edited by FrozenSilver; 03-23-2014, 11:48 AM.

Don't know about the 150 bracket but you get to a new bracket for sure at 180 and it works as intended. You sure you got the numbers right?

Comment

I been tld the brackets are
      90-119
      120-149
      150-179
      180-219
      220-249

Comment

brackets are most probably
        0 - 119
        120 - 179
        180 - ???

because I had problem with Team Arena matching me when I reached 41 and 61 (I was one of the first in server)
        and only at that point when I went with my guildies (who are usually 1 level lagging behind me)
        the Matchmaker does not give me any matches, because there are no other teams in the 180+ bracket
        which not happened to me at level 51.

Comment

Working...
        X