Elemental training reseted! Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental training reseted! Help!

Hello, I am Vypie from the armorgames server1.

I am here to ask for help. For some reason, every single elemental training on my King o'Bones dissapeared.. It reseted all to level 1.

I have spent ALL my elemental training on him, and it is all gone! King o'bones was the only hero I had ever spent Elemental crystals on.
    He had about level 3 on all elements... and it is making a huge difference in battles where I used to win before...

Please, please help! I wish to play with the same enthusiasm again. I LOVE this game, but because this.. it has turned me off a bit...
    I'm sorry to be saying stuff like this, but, I had a goal, and it feels like all my hardwork collapsed.
    If this is not resolved, I don't think it's worthy to continue playing...

Please, can you restore the elemental training on koB?
    Thank you in advance,
    Vypie

Did you inherit any hero into KOB?
    | | |

Comment

I wish that was the problem, because then I would only have to inherit some more soulstones to Swap back the elemental training again.
      Doing a second inherith would have been a pretty easy way to work around it.

But this isn't the case, and all of my heroes currently have zero elemental training... So I need your help!
      This is really hindering me in battle.

Comment

Sorry for double-posting, but I'm afraid that if this issue remains unresolved, it will simply be forgotten and ignored...

In the meanwhile, I've been avoiding training with elemental crystals, just in case something happens.
        I've sent a ticket two days ago, but I haven't got any response so far.

Thank you for your understanding!

Comment

Working...
        X