Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CSW Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSW Tournament

Why in the hell cant Armorgames participate?
    We will never see legendary gear because of this, unless there is an event going on for one print that we cant even use because we cant collect the material for it.
    How do we go about changing this so we can participate?
    Not to mention all the other stuff in the shop that we cant get.

So Unfair!!!!

I agree with thedarkside above.

There are numerous advantages of participating in CSW Tournament, not only the legendary equip or Victoriana (which will be obviously nearly impossible for us new guys to get), but also all the smaller stuff that we can get for being there.
    As I can see, the absence of this tournament in Armorgames hurts us badly because we will develop slower compared to all servers who have this event, aka the infamous snowball effect.

To Devs please fix this.

LordXyz
    The Adamantine Knight of Angels

Comment

I guess we are not worth their time Lord.

Comment

Cross server Tournament is not available on Armor games yet, please be patient it will be released.
        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
          Cross server Tournament is not available on Armor games yet, please be patient it will be released.
          We are very patient. And we are waiting with the anticipation.

But I don't see any reason why we were not participated. For example highest level on R2games s127 is 56 our lowest in top 100 is 64. Both servers started in 2014, Feb.

Also I got 1st reward from the latest Tycoon event and this reward is completely useless.

Please consider to provide us some compensation in the cross shop currency.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X