hey i have a problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey i have a problem

what is with getting paired with the same guild over and over and over again? i'm in realm (S7) Obsession of Eris in the guild MyAngels and we always get paired withe the very top guild. why keep pairing us with that guild when you know we are just going to get descimated? I wouldn't complaign but the realm is almost dead to begin with which is a good place for a beginner like myself to start playing a new game which i have been playing only for two weeks. quit pairing us with that guild. it makes no sence to do so when they normally outnumber us 2 to 1. that takes the fun out of the game period. Either that or do a merger of some of the semi dead realms like most other games that have several different realms that people play on. That would solve several problems and would help boost the number of players and might just bring more people to your game. so do one of the two but if it were me i'd lean towards the relm merger but that's just me. please fix this fast. it's making it less fun than when i started two weeks ago.

It's because no other servers sign up for Twilight Clash...like on our server...it's only us (Veterans) vs them (INDONESIA) on S147 on r2games. We're the only two guilds that sign up for TC. The only other guild that signed up for the most part got merged into the only other guild that signs up.

Same story for r2's servers/realms as well. So many requests for server merges.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
    X